View Poll Results: Should we be looking at a different date?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • should we look at a different date?

1 8.33%
  • 10th 11th 12th

1 8.33%
  • 24th 25th 26th

11 91.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

Re: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

Most fun ya can have with your pants on Nath.
    The thing that I strugle with is tieing a loop knot with that skinny bass leader, 80lb is soooo much easier!

I've almost forgotten what it's like to catch a Bass so will be nice get get a few (I'll be having a good bash at it anyway)

Brian - I hear you with the leader, I have to hold my tongue jusssst right using the fiddly light stuff, hopefully my new specs will help! (I hoped to have them before the last Mondy trip - was a relief not to hit any trees) j/k

Having blown all my pocket money on the boat I think I'll be in the swag - at least it's warmer than the little pop up tent, I think nearby the campfire and add some htfu should keep me pretty warm Stuff the Zambucca, this will call for Canadian Club I think - brrrrrrr

Cheers
    Tony

cripes mate, you tell me about the requirements for new specs AFTER you zoom me thru the cuttings at 100 mile an hour!!!!!
    Swag for me, noice and easy, but mite toss in an extra blankie for on top of the sleeping bag by the sounds of it.

Was half thinking of a swag as well. Early June is the camping and van expo in brissie.. "might" be a few good buys.. I will also bring along one of those shade tents that just fold out. Might be good in case of rain.. or sun.. I am counting on Sun!!!

Planning on arriving Friday and departing Monday... already booked the days off !!!

My wife is umming about tagging along.. not a fisho but make a ripper mars bar cheese cake !!!!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    cripes mate, you tell me about the requirements for new specs AFTER you zoom me thru the cuttings at 100 mile an hour!!!!!
    Swag for me, noice and easy, but mite toss in an extra blankie for on top of the sleeping bag by the sounds of it.
    hehe thought that might get your attention I enjoyed fishing with you Brian, and was proud (and relieved) to get you safely back to the ramp in one piece j/k

Nahhh only does 40 knots (plenty for me) and even then needs the salt water for an extra 5 kph to get there and I think I behaved fairly well with the new toy! (I certainly try to play nice!)

Extra blankie and maybe a doona will be on my list, I'm getting old and soft

Yep will be putting the swag in the tent with extra blanket pola fleese pants jumper and a beanie and a nice pair of thick bed socks....

And of course "The Uggies"
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Thumbs up Re: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

Take a good tarp too ....... I couldn't believe the level of dew of a morning! - You would have bet it had rained

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by stevelcqld View Post
    Was half thinking of a swag as well. Early June is the camping and van expo in brissie.. "might" be a few good buys.. I will also bring along one of those shade tents that just fold out. Might be good in case of rain.. or sun.. I am counting on Sun!!!

Planning on arriving Friday and departing Monday... already booked the days off !!!

My wife is umming about tagging along.. not a fisho but make a ripper mars bar cheese cake !!!!

Steve
    She's in so to speak Steve.....Direct competition for Kim.....Rocky Road and a Mar's bar cheese cake.....Lock it in Eddy

yes i will arrive the friday and leave sunday afternoon late and mars bars cheese cake my missus makes that as well awsomne stuff but i gunner have a glass or 2 of stone ginger warm up nothing like it hey darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Yeah I think its going to a eye opener fishing with thse ice things and krill size lures again.... Just love fishing how much fun is it!!!!!
    Ya not wrong Mate......Bass are as good as anything else for their fighting weight and just as dirty as given the chance

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Yeah I think its going to a eye opener fishing with thse ice things and krill size lures again.... Just love fishing how much fun is it!!!!!
    Thank god I've kept up with my bream fishing ...... hey even threw the same lures -

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Thank god I've kept up with my bream fishing ...... hey even threw the same lures -

Chris
    So did the lobby nail any..?????
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

htfu you pussie's
    dooners and extra blankets stone's

Christ what i am talking about im in if there's stones might even get a bottle of stone's mac with the scotch in it already, p.s i tried kims rocky rd recipe and it was awsome so i will have my own supply

shane

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    So did the lobby nail any..?????
    Only used the lobby a little ( 1 hit) but the blades rocked

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO