View Poll Results: Should we be looking at a different date?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • should we look at a different date?

1 8.33%
  • 10th 11th 12th

1 8.33%
  • 24th 25th 26th

11 91.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

Re: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

Yeah Steve PINK is awesome I saw her last show we were right on the stage, man she is something, you will love it!

Now now simon I am no ones biatch I just go fishin, so HTFU and take it like a man hore.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Yeah Steve PINK is awesome I saw her last show we were right on the stage, man she is something, you will love it!

Now now simon I am no ones biatch I just go fishin, so HTFU and take it like a man hore.....
    Settle down Lads flaunting your lives all over the internet.....you know it gets up 2Manylures nose
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

criekys thats abit harse nath if i hard up it might cause a explosion lol
    all good man i dont care who i fish with or even if im on my own i know i still win the arguements bloody bloody bloody
    i have some of the best trip when im alone take that how every you lot want

Howdy All!!!
    Ok here's the drum. I'm only going to splendor if the 2nd line up announcement is a cracker. If it's as average as the first announcement I'll be at the sessions with bells on. But wont know until the end of June. I can always get Pete to pick up the RR on his way through. Rod may still come up...he doesn't do splendor....to old and cranky
    Keep the date!! Thanks for all the lovely comments

Hey Daryl....Hit the nail on the head with that description

Ah Deano....they'll be jelly wrestling over you soon
    Everglades sound great...maybe we should make a weekend of it...The Everglades.....?? There has to be something that rhymes with it.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Howdy All!!!
    Ok here's the drum. I'm only going to splendor if the 2nd line up announcement is a cracker. If it's as average as the first announcement I'll be at the sessions with bells on. But wont know until the end of June. I can always get Pete to pick up the RR on his way through. Rod may still come up...he doesn't do splendor....to old and cranky

Everglades sound great...maybe we should make a weekend of it...The Everglades.....?? There has to be something that rhymes with it.
    Cheers Kim.
    Mmm, transport of such a valuable cargo not sure if I want the responsibility.

"Everglades Escapades"

Pete.

Well Thank God we got that sorted.

24 25 26!

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Howdy All!!!

Cheers Kim.

Everglades Escapades

PS ..... Hey Pete , I just noticed that you thought the same thing - GREAT MINDS hey
    Last edited by NAGG; 06-05-2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Great minds
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Sounds like a plan!!
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

What is it with you lot every bloody trip is a muster, escape, session basically a p*&^ up, I love it

Yeah the everglades is a beautiful part of the world, with a new post card picture round each bend....

As for somerset Team "All The Gear & No I dea" is in.... Had a beer with placcy princess and he talked me into it and I want a redclaw for my fish tank.....

So here we go again.....

Nath

What is it with you lot every bloody trip is a muster, escape, session basically a p*&^ up, I love it

Yeah the everglades is a beautiful part of the world, with a new post card picture round each bend....

As for somerset Team "All The Gear & No I dea" is in.... Had a beer with placcy princess and he talked me into it and I want a redclaw for my fish tank.....

So here we go again.....

Nath
    thats the spirit, i knew you would come round, team all the gear is back....
    now, best stock up on some bass catchin thingies...
    deano...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    thats the spirit, i knew you would come round, team all the gear is back....
    now, best stock up on some bass catchin thingies...
    deano...
    make sure you get a couple of tail spinners and ice jigs dean if they are schooled up its great fun

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    make sure you get a couple of tail spinners and ice jigs dean if they are schooled up its great fun

got some play money from me mate kruddy, so yep, goin shoppin..
    i will never die.

So here we go again.....

Nath
    Hey Nath

giving these gatherings a name makes it easy to remember ( after destroying more brain cells) - also makes it sound important ....... which could help with getting a leave pass Can I go , Can I go , Can I go ??? hey- hey -hey can I ? ....... Its the muster (or Sessions , Bash or Escapades)
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Everglades Escapades

PS ..... Hey Pete , I just noticed that you thought the same thing - GREAT MINDS hey
    Oh the insincness of it all..............either that or we have way to much time on our hands.

Tic Toc, Tic Toc, hurry up 12 oclock

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Oh the insincness of it all..............either that or we have way to much time on our hands.

Tic Toc, Tic Toc, hurry up 12 oclock

Pete.
    Tic toc, just go without him mate...
    i will never die.