Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monduran - mini muster, monster bust-offs & baby barra

Re: Monduran - mini muster, monster bust-offs & baby barra

Great reads so far boys looking forward to the rest of the reports we have already had 1 on how good kims rocky rd is and a donut report at this rate we will be able to open a sweet shop, brians and pete's report great read

shane

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Thanks mate, its a bit long winded, and Ive left a heap out, but so much happens on these trips
    You left out the most important part - the pics!! Where are they?

Did you forget your camera?

You're not wrong though, Brian. So much does happen. I re-read my post (which is very long) and realised I left out a heap of stuff. Also had about three or four 'incidents' like smashing the speedo wheel do-hicky thingo off the bottom of my boat by hitting a submerged stump in 8m of water in a clear part of south B! Now I don't know how far or how fast I go....

Was great to meet so many fellow Ausfishers - each and every one a great person and willing to share information....

rito you lot, im not going to waffle on to much, the weekend has been summed up well by all..we decided to do early mornings instead of sleeping in and fishing late, greeted by an awsome sunrise saturday morn as we were already up the dam ready to go, and it wasnt long (mabe 20 casts), and a solid fish burst out of the water in front of that sunrise would have been a top pic, connected to nath some big runs and a few more leaps and we slide a metre and a bit, (guesstimate) as we left the matt at home..left that area to look at another where its my turn, belted by a big girl leeping a metre out of two metres of water,what a sight, after passing round a few trees , she headed to the open, ha your mine luv, not so , hooks pull ,early release..that was it for the day had a look around. at one point we found ourselfs heading back into B late in the arv as we had a look round the cattle yards,,heading through the second cut through we had this tossa in a fast boat that didnt know his road rules heading streight at us i couldnt get over any further so held my line and he turns sharply late to pass us port to port, i gave him a wave but some how three of my fingers and thumb stuck to my palm,he didnt wave back , back to camp on dark...sundy morn same area, nath has a solid belt, then i get 6 metres of line pulled of the curado by an unseen sub ,again pull hooks.. one more hookup a little later saw lots of slack line as a big lady belts out of the bank past us at warp speed by the time i wind up the slack, get a little weight, she spits it up...no luck for me but we had a great weekend of fishing with plenty of sleadging , laughs, and a few beers, which is what its all about, yea we found a few fish but time on the water with mates, fishin, is the main objective, fish are the bonus ...good to see you all and catch up again soon....
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingBarradise View Post
    Hi Pete i reckon Paul would have the pics on his site by now.
    I was talking to Paul earlier and he mentioned he's put a report up, Pete it's at http://www.frasercoastsportfishing.com/ if you want to have a gander - the 124 is a pig of a fish (one day is all I keep saying to myself)

It was nice to chat briefly Pete, and it's great to see that you guys were amongst the lucky few to land a fish after the Easter madness - the fish must be nervous wrecks I reckon

Brian - I'm glad to see your dedication paid off mate - and congratulations on your first surface fish! How much fun is it when they smack em on the surface aye?

Cheers
    Tony

Deano - great stuff! Maybe I should get myself an alarm clock

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Hah, could be mate, or he could be just stringing us along. If he didn't get fish we will blame the lack of stinking rotten Dunlop Volleys on board

Pete.
    PETE YES GOT GOOD PAIR NOW STILL WAITING FOR NAGG TO REPORT OR D/ BOY

[quote=BR65;1004455]Thanks mate, its a bit long winded, and Ive left a heap out, but so much happens on these trips

YES BRIAN ALLROUND GOOD TIME HAD BY ALL GREAT TO SEE PB 104 GREAT FISH GREAT REPORT I MUST SAY YEP NO NO NO DONUTS FOR YOU BOYS WELL DONE

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    rito you lot, im not going to waffle on to much, the weekend has been summed up well by all..we decided to do early mornings instead of sleeping in and fishing late, greeted by an awsome sunrise saturday morn as we were already up the dam ready to go, and it wasnt long (mabe 20 casts), and a solid fish burst out of the water in front of that sunrise would have been a top pic, connected to nath some big runs and a few more leaps and we slide a metre and a bit, (guesstimate) as we left the matt at home..left that area to look at another where its my turn, belted by a big girl leeping a metre out of two metres of water,what a sight, after passing round a few trees , she headed to the open, ha your mine luv, not so , hooks pull ,early release..that was it for the day had a look around. at one point we found ourselfs heading back into B late in the arv as we had a look round the cattle yards,,heading through the second cut through we had this tossa in a fast boat that didnt know his road rules heading streight at us i couldnt get over any further so held my line and he turns sharply late to pass us port to port, i gave him a wave but some how three of my fingers and thumb stuck to my palm,he didnt wave back , back to camp on dark...sundy morn same area, nath has a solid belt, then i get 6 metres of line pulled of the curado by an unseen sub ,again pull hooks.. one more hookup a little later saw lots of slack line as a big lady belts out of the bank past us at warp speed by the time i wind up the slack, get a little weight, she spits it up...no luck for me but we had a great weekend of fishing with plenty of sleadging , laughs, and a few beers, which is what its all about, yea we found a few fish but time on the water with mates, fishin, is the main objective, fish are the bonus ...good to see you all and catch up again soon....
    deano..
    Good Job Boys.......Beautiful early morning Piccies......and a nice Barra too boot.....Bargain.......Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

[quote=Mighty whitey;1004639]
    Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Thanks mate, its a bit long winded, and Ive left a heap out, but so much happens on these trips

YES BRIAN ALLROUND GOOD TIME HAD BY ALL GREAT TO SEE PB 104 GREAT FISH GREAT REPORT I MUST SAY YEP NO NO NO DONUTS FOR YOU BOYS WELL DONE

Hey Whitey ...... Dont use all capital letters - It is like SHOUTING !
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

awsome report guys, gotta love them x raps
    figjam :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    deano..
    Hey Boys, great report thanks, as usual u 2 managed to have a good time and nail a couple while doing it. Great pics too

Pete.

Great reports all!!! Pete, sounds like you &# kyle had the best run of the lot... Well done mate. Good to catch up with you all on Sat night!!

cheers Steve

[ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Attachment 45002

Attachment 45003

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brians topwater capture 003.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	45004

Hi all

here are some photos of Brians baby - noice

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Great action pics Chris - I'm sure Beanieboy will love them!....

Noice, very very noice.

U da man Brian.....................

Pete.