Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NPD Boating Access

Re: NPD Boating Access

currently 66.17% as of 14th April 2009 9:08am. I think we will see 70% with the inflows what are happening now.

That is great.

Going to work by train this morning, the bald hill flats was a swimming pool with the low road under water.

Luc

Wow, with an almost 30% rise in the water level, how are the fish going to react in the immediate future? Will it be a month or two for it to settle down or is it going to be a free for all for a few months and as the drowned vegetation starts to go bad, shut down later? I'm interested to know everyone thoughts on this as my Bass fishing career isn't long enough to have seen anything like this. Either way I'm sure. It is going to be a whole new ball game and some great fishing is going to be on offer for whoever solves the puzzle.

Josh
    If everybody in the history of mankind thought the glass was half full, we'd all still be sitting in a cave with half a glass

With newly flooded ground, casting surface and shallow runners around the edges should result in some good fish.

Haven't had the chance the last couple of days but will be having a go at the weekend.

Luc

Sending off our applications tomorrow.

Waiting to hear whether we all got our permits. While I hope, for the sake of PRFMA, that there were a good number of applications, for my own sake I am crossing my fingers that it was not oversubscribed