Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lifestyle tri hull 7400

Re: Lifestyle tri hull 7400

Well which hainse hull are we talking about there the flopped one or some brand new style that harks back many years, if it is not an brand new style of hull...it's a no brainer.

The formula is a good hull but there is more to deadrise and hull shape than just simply measuring the transom...look very carefully at the coota and compare it's a no brainer..seriously I can think of only one boat I have ever seen in oz that might compare.

One day hainse may consider to produce a serious hull in all that the coota is. At a glance it is easy to consider the ride of any boat, harder to consider the overall performance, the coots will fail here, but in ride it's seriously simple if unbiased.

cheers fnq

For a soft ride has anyone tried a Dale 6.3 (Home Hill made)?

yeh all fair enough got abit off the subjuct so will just read in this topic for now

I’ve seen a string of posts on this forum about theLifestyle Boats. The Posts are quite negative about the performance of the hullshape etc, & I wanted to refute them as an owner of one of Chris’s boats.

I have been guiding out of Chris’s boats for nearly 15years& I personally think the comments made on the Forum are about another boat& the guys have confused Chris’s Lifestyle Boat hull with anothermanufacturer’s hull. The comments made as far as I can make out are fromanglers who have never owned one of your Hulls or it sounds as if they have notgot many rough sea hours up in different hulls to compare & make comment.

I am on my 3rd outboard on my 6.8Mtr LifestyleBoat & I wouldn’t swap this hull for any other hull on the market. It’s avery fuel efficient hull (very important if you’re a commercial operator orjust watching the budget it’s very dry even in the roughest of conditions (very important for me as my version is a Centre Console & it’s chartervessel) the stability when side on to the swell is awesome ( extremelyimportant - when a Fly Angler has to make a cast he cannot hang on as one handholds the rods , the other hand holds the line)

I have been a Commercial Skid Boat Fisherman most of my life& guided Offshore Saltwater Fly Anglers from my base on the Sunshine Coast,Tie’n’Fly Outfitters, for over 20years in a variety of hull shapes including15years in a Lifestyle Boat & in some very rough conditions. So, with thatin mind I feel, I am in a position to comment on the Lifestyle Boats. Myopinion is that the Lifestyle hull is the best inshore/offshore hull on themarket today. In 15yrs, I have never had any anglers that have fished outof the Lifestyle boat paint a negative picture about the performance of thehull.

Here is a link to a video showing my boat: