Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354

Thread: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2009. Dates are up.

Re: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2009. Dates are up.

Quote Originally Posted by rob tranter View Post
    Righto

It's 3.20a.m and I'm out of here.

Looks like your the last cab off the rank Darren.

Rob T
    I am mate. Not leaving until tomorrow morning. Be ready. Low tide about 9.30am. I will be there around 10ish.
    See everyone out the lagoon for a M&G drink...
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Newbs, you'll be at Musgrave Sunday night?

Goodo!

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

A brief update:

Murf's landed a ripper Cod, around 10 kg

Aigutso's first Kingie, around 6kg, and a Purple Maori Cod around 5kg, and his first legal Red, 4kg.

TimiBoy a 5 kg Maori and a 10 kg AJ

Rumours of a 9-10kg Longnose Emperor, on a boat that isn't here...

Wardie on ChicksLoveIt copped 8kg of Red,

Too Deep, a nice little Black Marlin and a half decent Spaniard,

Newbs has 7 trout. That's SEVEN, he pointed out...

Back, I had to leave the room, because Aigutso farted, and he is a very, very smelly man.

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

Tim,

Good to see that you and all the boys are having a good time. Might be blasting off to the Hards tomorrow morning on "Alexander" to chase some snapper.

Fished offshore Fraser last Wednesday and landed a nice 9.7kg red on my light gear. Nearly shit myself.

Cheers
    Barry

Im glad I only talk to Mike when he is outside, and the wind is blowin.

Have fun.

Tin Can in 4 days.

Rod
    My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

I like to say I hope the wind blows its a*rse off but I wont. Hope every body is having a great time up there. Would love to be there. Tight lines and calm seas
    cheers
    blaze

good to get report tim
    i tried to get a ausfish on radio on monday but we were having vhf problems anyway just wanted to boast we had a 16kg red on board and plenty of hes mates,
    we were off bundy

A quick update.

We head out on Sunday with supplies for a 3 day trip.

Fishing was slow during the day but warmed up thje first evening before one of our crew started heaving. We were all tired after the late trip up so headed into Musgrave and overnighted.

Score at that stage was one good red and a mix of other reef keepers

Second day was slow again as we checked out previously successful spots around Boult before heading back East of Musgrave for the night bite.

Started of interesting with some big bust off's and a long shark fight. The boys onboard fished hard between about 6.30pm to 9pm and had another 6 reds to show for it.

Alan was over the top to get his first legal red and soon followed up with his second.

Back to Musgrave and all virtually collapsed into bed.

Early start Tuesday paid no real return so we came in about 9am.

Been chilling out since getting ready to head out again tomorrow for another 3 day stint (weather and body permitting).

Will definately be planning around the night fishing again

Good to catch up with some old faces at the pub, some sound the same as previous years :-)

- Darren

Weather looks good, heading up from Bris tonight - 5.5 blue/white southwind half cab. Might see some of you up there!

Matt.

Glad the weather is on side this year. I had to miss it as the date change clashed with our annual Fraser Island camping holiday (heading up in the morning). Interesting that you commented on the evening bite. If we went this year, Chong and I had planned to miss the boozup in the lagoon and fish the evening at some of the spots we found around Boult, as we thought that would be well worth a look after dark. Planning for next year.

Cheech

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Glad the weather is on side this year. I had to miss it as the date change clashed with our annual Fraser Island camping holiday (heading up in the morning). Interesting that you commented on the evening bite. If we went this year, Chong and I had planned to miss the boozup in the lagoon and fish the evening at some of the spots we found around Boult, as we thought that would be well worth a look after dark. Planning for next year.

Cheech
    East of Boult around 7 - 8klms on the 50m line out produced some good fish on floated livies

Enjoy Fraser mate

Damo