Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2009. Dates are up.

Re: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2009. Dates are up.

Thanks Pete

Clear as Mud

Your map (to me) shows low sea's when your Red arrows say don't go?

Any way, you lot , have a ball

Blaze, mate you should be in Birdsville for the races when I'm there, First Friday of September, otherwise I would be going to Agnes/1770

I hate you lot that voted to have the M&G in September

Mowerman, I have met Tim and there is NO way he is House trained

Phill

I have marked that site and will endeavour to study it

By the way

For those that are having trouble ith Housing?
    I have e-mailed PRD, and they have said, (as of today 20th April), that most of the Rentals they have are available for the dates of the M&G so give them a ring

Rob T

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    we are laughing then we have a

cheers Murf
    Oh, just for you, Murf, just for you!

NOT!!!!

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Hey Tim mate, all you need now is an apron with flowers on it, and fluffy slippers. Seriously though, it will be good to bunk in with someone who is domesticated.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

domesticated - you make him sound like a puppy who can poo on the newspaper in the right corner and not on the carpet!.........
    Cheers,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ryan View Post
    domesticated - you make him sound like a puppy who can poo on the newspaper in the right corner and not on the carpet!.........
    Yep, just don't check under your pillow or in your letter box...

Tim the pooshark.

So.....I think we better have another roll call with the real TEAM NAMES. NO we are not going to be TEAM FPB SLIPPERS. We are TEAM LEGGLESS And we better have our declared colours in there as well. As both Steve and I come from the the Main State of Aus(Hey Bob T sorry your not gunna grace us with your company as we could have used the back up) Steve comes from Lake Macquarie and I'm from Maitland in the Hunter Valley,so its safe to say that we'll declare ourselves as LBS's(Loyal Blues supporters) and as good sports we gave you morons the last 3 years you can all weep and cry this year..

And if Steve comes up with any more of his suggestions then he'll not be just "leggless".

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    So.....I think we better have another roll call with the real TEAM NAMES. NO we are not going to be TEAM FPB SLIPPERS. We are TEAM LEGGLESS And we better have our declared colours in there as well. As both Steve and I come from the the Main State of Aus(Hey Bob T sorry your not gunna grace us with your company as we could have used the back up) Steve comes from Lake Macquarie and I'm from Maitland in the Hunter Valley,so its safe to say that we'll declare ourselves as LBS's(Loyal Blues supporters) and as good sports we gave you morons the last 3 years you can all weep and cry this year..

And if Steve comes up with any more of his suggestions then he'll not be just "leggless".

Mark
    so how many votes are we up to now for light blue shirts this year

I am originally a Toronto/ Wangi Wangi boy

cheers Murf

ok thought we should weigh in as team kitty cat
    we will be fishing the best four days on the ausfish week as prior comitments when the pba turn up to 1770
    besides i cant sit and read all the reports on ausfish and be stuck in brisbane

we will see about leaving boat up there and fish the best weekend on the pba week as they are there over 2 weekends with the plan to collect boat to bring back to brissy
    (i have a place i can store the boat up there for the few weeks)

so are we ausfish or pba ?

cant wait again this is the best trip off the year so bring on the reds

team kitty cat

so how many votes are we up to now for light blue shirts this year

I am originally a Toronto/ Wangi Wangi boy

So you and Steve would have been in the same area pretty well, I think he grew up around Wangi Wangi.

I'd say we'll be down for a couple of those shirts thanks.

Mark

For the record, I still prefer my (small) collection of black shirts (2006 and 2007).

All this moaning about too hot........

PFFFFFFT.

Never actually used them to fish in, they are to good for that.

- Darren

I like the black ones too
    cheers
    blaze

I say again, if those shirts turn up in "wet p!ssy sky blue" or "putrid p!ssy maroon", they will wind up as rags on Bubi.

Both terrible colours for shirts. Murf, you shapin' on a long walk Mate?

Cheers,

Tim

do you guys talk about fishing or just worry about the color of shirts i think red for reds

Keep it up Murf and Phill will sack you from the job of T Shirt Supplier.

Robbie and Darren
    Black show's up the dandruff to much

Haven't heard fom Dieter or Chickslovit, are they going?

Kitty cat you better be Ausfish this year, seeing as how your PBA mates won't be around until October, (when we should be there)

Timiboy Timiboy Timiboy, enough of your childish ranting about shirt's and rag's, you will take what is given, and as kitty cat said, you are there to catch Red's

trymyluck
    Maitland and Lake Macquarie, have lived in/near both, Warners Bay(Lake Macquarie) and Vacy (near Maitland) as long as your not dragged the distance.

Rob T

ok a RED question haha do I get a hard or subtle leader for reds?

cheers Murf