Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2009. Dates are up.

Re: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2009. Dates are up.

"Sounds like its not the red emporer who need to be scared but the agnes waters
    bottle shop. "

mmmmmmmmmmmm beer?........Reds?.........Beer?........Reds?..........Beer & Reds..

Geday Gang,
    As well as Dales previous advise .
    Unfortunately I won't be comming up this year either .
    Have a safe M & G with heaps fish & partying .
    I'm looking forward to the reports & photos .
    Peter
    Searaider 2

No worries, Dale, Terry and Peter... does that mean Big Brian is absent too ?

As I said earlier, this year will be different for a number of reasons.

Firstly,

The fishing will take priority. A number of fishing excursions will take place both offshore, inshore and landbased.

Secondly,

The Cook-Off will still be held and will double as an " organisation " event. The evening will be used to discuss all fishing excursions, safety issues, inform everyone as to each others accommodation whereabouts etc.

Thirdly,

No PBA Vs AF Fish-Off presentation night is planned. The PBA boys will be arriving at Agnes Water a couple of weeks later than us. That still means we have to take pics and record weights of our fish. The Trophy is still up for grabs.

Fourthlee

murf is again organising commemorative shirts, so please advise him of numbers of shirts, sizes and of course PAY HIM asap. He done a top job last year and thanks again for the efforts.

Fiverly

Let's now have a show of hands and I will add to list below of folks that are attending. Make known your intentions, whether fully commited or maybe's .

LIST OF M & G STARTERS:-

Team Sunlover:-

Lucky_Phill................. Definate
    thedeckie.................. work and weather related 75/25 NFI. !!
    Chris Ryan................... out due to surgery on old broken down knees. !
    roz.............................. work dependant highly unlikely
    murf............................. Definate.
    wags_on_the_water.... out due to work commitments.... !!

Cheech and Chong Charters:-

chong........... maybe, weather dependent
    cheech......... maybe, weather dependent
    Aigutso......... Definate

Team Bubi
    Timiboy....... Definate
    Black_Rat.... Definate
    Tropicrows........Definate

Team Bad-Eye:-

Mr Bean........... Definate
    Alan.............. Definate
    Chris............. Definate
    Dave............ Definate

Team Leggless !

Trymyluck........... Definate
    Apollo............... Definate

Team Kitty-Cat

kitty_cat........ Definate

NEWBY........................... definate

Team Spooner

Dieter...................Definate
    chicksloveit............Definate
    Wardy................. Definate
    Rob_Tranter.........definate

Team banditt

banditt.....................
    definate
    wife.........................definate
    mates x 2 .................maybe......

Cheers phill
    ><> ><> ><>

Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 27-08-2009 at 09:05 PM.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Count me in Timiboy, this sounds to good to miss. Dates are in my diary, and I'll sleep in the dog kennel if that all that is available
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

good luck guys and may you soundly flog the pba boys.

murf, i am moving house when the m and g is on this year ..
    phill, i havent forgotten your " stash " that you will need ...!

cheers dale

[quote=Lucky_Phill;998599]No worries, Dale, Terry and Peter... does that mean Big Brian is absent too ?

As I said earlier, this year will be different for a number of reasons.

Firstly,

The fishing will take priority. A number of fishing excursions will take place both offshore, inshore and landbased.

Secondly,

The Cook-Off will still be held and will double as an " organisation " event. The evening will be used to discuss all fishing excursions, safety issues, inform everyone as to each others accommodation whereabouts etc.

Thirdly,

No PBA Vs AF Fish-Off presentation night is planned. The PBA boys will be arriving at Agnes Water a couple of weeks later than us. That still means we have to take pics and record weights of our fish. The Trophy is still up for grabs.

Fourthlee

murf is again organising commemorative shirts, so please advise him of numbers of shirts, sizes and of course PAY HIM asap. He done a top job last year and thanks again for the efforts.

Fiverly

Let's now have a show of hands and I will add to list below of folks that are attending. Make known your intentions, whether fully commited or maybe's .

LIST OF M & G STARTERS:-

Team Sunlover:-

Lucky_Phill.....
    thedeckie........
    Chris Ryan.......
    roz.................. work dependant / maybe
    murf...............

Cheech and Chong Charters:-

chong...........
    cheech.........
    Timiboy.......
    Black_Rat....
    Aigutso.........
    Tropicrows....

Team Bad-Eye:-

Darren...........
    Alan..............

Team Lucky:-

Trymyluck...........
    Apollo...............

Team #$!*% NEWBY:-

NEWBY...........................

Cheers phill
    ><> ><> ><>

Team Lucky???? Not sure about that but we'll be there with Rum and Beer. We will be calling in at Mondy on the way up for a crack at a few barra so i'm guessing we will end up camping unless one of the other Teams wants to share a house.

Mark

OK, Mark, what's ya team name ????????
    ..... Phill ???
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 08-04-2009 at 10:02 PM.

Hi Apollo.

Hows it goin Steve.

Would love to join team lucky but school holidays take precedence at the moment( and for the next 6 years).

But....

If you feel up to it, me and the Haines will be at Tin Can from 19/9 to 27/9.

Feelin lucky,,Lucky.

Rod.
    My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

Guys, I'm worried about the shirts. I actually think both Maroon and NSW Blue are awful colours for a shirt.

I would like to propose Yellow (Aussie Gold), Black or Red. Much better colours. Or of course dark blue again, but you can't really repeat it straight up.

I am considering sponsoring them, but I WON'T if it's either of those two colours!

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post
    Guys, I'm worried about the shirts. I actually think both Maroon and NSW Blue are awful colours for a shirt.

I would like to propose Yellow (Aussie Gold), Black or Red. Much better colours. Or of course dark blue again, but you can't really repeat it straight up.

I am considering sponsoring them, but I WON'T if it's either of those two colours!

Cheers,

Tim
    hahahaha

I am thinking a grey preferably not a dark colour, they are too bloody hot to fish in

cheers Murf

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post

Cheers,

Tim
    Unlucky Tim

Murf has One Blue eye, and the other one is Blue, you can't count his Brown one

Last years were Navy Blue because it was the closest he would go to Sky Blue without being band.

Previous years were Black, because, as Henry Ford said, you can have any colour as long as it is Black

Personally, even tho I won't be there, I think the dark colours get to Hot, but Murf will look after those incharge, and get what ever colour he thinks appropriate. I don't think State colours were ever on the cards, I just like to stir the pot

Rob T

Tim, I've been told you look good in pink. Not sure that I want to fish out of the same boat if that's the case mate.

Go the crows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

I don't fish in my Ausfish shirts. I wear them in public - they're a good conversation point! I have crappy, worn out old rags I fish in. They suit the people who usually fish with me, don't they Bruce?

Please not black though!

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by mowerman View Post
    Hi Apollo.

Hows it goin Steve.

Would love to join team lucky but school holidays take precedence at the moment( and for the next 6 years).

But....

If you feel up to it, me and the Haines will be at Tin Can from 19/9 to 27/9.

Feelin lucky,,Lucky.

Rod.
    I with Mark on this one re the lucky bit, but we will take all that we can get. Perhaps next time for 1770!

Are you staying at the same place at Tin Can? Either way I will be up for a fish, bbq, beer or a chat for sure. Will talk a bit closer.

Cheers
    Steve

I reckon a sea green for the shirts. Not too dark for the heat not too light for the dirt...........plus show a mob of fisho's wearing green might have a subliminal effect.

I knew there was something great about Murf........blue eyes.......like my own!

Cheers,
    Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

OK, Mark, what's ya team name ????????..... Phill ???[/quote]

Phill,
    Mark is away so, I get to give us bad name that he will have to live with - works for me!

Was thinking of Team Grasshopper as we are both trying to work out the fishing up here or Team Fluffy Pink Bunny Slippers (don't ask), but at the recent Borumba Bash we were TEAM LEGLESS n FISHLESS, so we should stay the same.

What we lack in talent, we make up in ???Ummmm????, presence!!!! Who am I kiddin', we can't make up in anything - sigh!!!

Cheers
    Steve
    Team n