Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    ah yes - next time ..... now when will that be ?
    After this trip ...... I'm going to go with a break in the weather - If it looks good on an upcoming weekend - I'm there!

Chris
    yep thats the way im lookin, those brownies are pretty hard to stack up so im using them wisely for now.. ..
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    yep thats the way im lookin, those brownies are pretty hard to stack up so im using them wisely for now.. ..
    deano..
    So how many points are required for a trip
    Yeh .... I think at this time of year , those little windows of fine weather are worth their weight ......... So its a case of having everything in order & off you go

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

ah the brownie point system works for a while then bang all comes crashing down ive belived the brownie point system before and it has biten me on the stev b before thinking i had enough points up and when i proposed the quedtion of a trip bang shattered i was

Now i work on the i just go system if i give notice in advance i dont even need to ask im out the door no worrys but if i try the im going to the dams this weekend bang nil nuda nothing gets through
    so thats why i have planted the seed for june and clearance has been granted inadvances looking good

So how many points are required for a trip
    Yeh .... I think at this time of year , those little windows of fine weather are worth their weight ......... So its a case of having everything in order & off you go

Chris
    bahhh, points are pretty easy sometimes, the mrs likes doin byself / mates stuff also, she just booked flights for herself and a freind to the first state of O, in melborne in june , so that gives me a few in the bank...
    deano.
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    ah the brownie point system works for a while then bang all comes crashing down ive belived the brownie point system before and it has biten me on the stev b before thinking i had enough points up and when i proposed the quedtion of a trip bang shattered i was

Now i work on the i just go system if i give notice in advance i dont even need to ask im out the door no worrys but if i try the im going to the dams this weekend bang nil nuda nothing gets through
    so thats why i have planted the seed for june and clearance has been granted inadvances looking good
    My point system is based on the $$$$ equation

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

bahhh, points are pretty easy sometimes, the mrs likes doin byself / mates stuff also, she just booked flights for herself and a freind to the first state of O, in melborne in june , so that gives me a few in the bank...
    deano.
    Those points equate to Brians ambition ( a barra / month) .....
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

My point system is based on the $$$$ equation

Chris

yeah and that 2 $$$$$$$ if available

Those points equate to Brians ambition ( a barra / month) .....

That one went out the window mate, bloody March!

deano.

Holy shite deano, ya letting the handbrake go to S.O.O with out ya, mate, you have more points in the bank than anyone I know, I would expect its roast chicken dinners and no mowin the lawns for you for a year at least!

Hows the bub and missus pulling up Simon, all good??

[quote=nipsta;998821]ah the brownie point system works for a while then bang all comes crashing down ive belived the brownie point system before and it has biten me on the stev b before thinking i had enough points up and when i proposed the quedtion of a trip bang shattered i was

Oyyy

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    That one went out the window mate, bloody March!
    But you tried ..... you'll just have to make up for it in April
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

yeah, missed by thaaaaat much, if that tacker would have stayed connected on never fail point, happy days instead of donut daze!

Holy shite deano, ya letting the handbrake go to S.O.O with out ya, mate, you have more points in the bank than anyone I know, I would expect its roast chicken dinners and no mowin the lawns for you for a year at least!
    no worrries mate,, ill get tickets for the last one at suncorp, i get to see a live game ....,,, S,O.. number one (melb) i also get to see at home on the big , with the boys, im no dummy, and points to boot.... ..ahhh the serenity...
    i will never die.

Hows the bub and missus pulling up Simon, all good??

yeah going great all is settled nice i just got my back fied yet again so i shouldbe right for the net 5 months at least had a root sheath injection today painfull sucker for sure but now i now ican handle a fair day of lure casting for sure
    are you coming up in the next weekend trip brian