Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

I do believe you are onto something here Boys......Nagg SOLO, whats going on, how on earth is Chris going to get through these long days battling the demons.......Of course I would be happy to assist Chris as his deckie.....but Alas Iam unable to attend the pending weekend due to an occasion I cannot get out of .....Im sure someone will put their hand up (So to speak)......For those going have a great weekend.....just relax and play your natural game and the points will happen (weather pending)......I myself will be looking at the weekend after
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Nagg solo got be someone there to help him

Are you mate flying the solo banner its a great way to fish but a long day battling the voices in the head.....

No mate ...... not flying solo - I'm just making final arrangements.

I actually do like fishing on my own - but there is something about fishing for barra with a mate.... the yahoos , check that out , holy crap sort of thing & then there is the tactics ........ besides who the F#@& is going to help me with that bloody tent

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    I do believe you are onto something here Boys......Nagg SOLO, whats going on, how on earth is Chris going to get through these long days battling the demons.......Of course I would be happy to assist Chris as his deckie.....but Alas Iam unable to attend the pending weekend due to an occasion I cannot get out of .....Im sure someone will put their hand up (So to speak)......For those going have a great weekend.....just relax and play your natural game and the points will happen (weather pending)......I myself will be looking at the weekend after
    oh well may catch ya another trip whitto i will be there if ther weather is all good and oliver settles so looking forward to it for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Well from what I see....

Peter4
    Whitto
    Deano68
    TonyM
    Tropicaltrout
    Darylive
    Roo & The Missus
    Nipsta
    Nagg

So unless the weather is crook should be a good turn out don't forget to gather wood on the way in and a chair for the fire.....
    Don't forget BR65 (Brian)....I'm pretty sure he plans to be there.

Whitto is a now a non-starter (catch you next time, buddy).....

Who is everyone fishing with? I will be with my usual partner in crime - my 17 year old son, Kyle.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Don't forget BR65 (Brian)....I'm pretty sure he plans to be there.

Whitto is a now a non-starter (catch you next time, buddy).....

Who is everyone fishing with? I will be with my usual partner in crime - my 17 year old son, Kyle.....
    The trout and i should roll in just after dark fridy, and will be thirsty..
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

A Tallie at the Cattle Grid Deano.....Standards have to be maintained
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    The trout and i should roll in just after dark fridy, and will be thirsty..
    deano..

what time you leaving on the friday dean i might follow im trying to get my deckie organize but at the moment im fishing with me and me and um me

The wife and i will arrive Thursday Midday and leave early Sunday.It will good to meet, have a yarn and a few beers/rum. We are driving a white Chev Silverardo with a slide on camper our boat is a black Bluefin Tomcat with a 70 Suzi if you see us come and say hello.
    Hopefully we will be able to break our run of donuts" 3 " in a row needless to say we have a lot to learn about dam barra its a totally new game.

Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    what time you leaving on the friday dean i might follow im trying to get my deckie organize but at the moment im fishing with me and me and um me
    not sure what time simon, depends on work...
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffo2 View Post
    The wife and i will arrive Thursday Midday and leave early Sunday.It will good to meet, have a yarn and a few beers/rum. We are driving a white Chev Silverardo with a slide on camper our boat is a black Bluefin Tomcat with a 70 Suzi if you see us come and say hello.
    Hopefully we will be able to break our run of donuts" 3 " in a row needless to say we have a lot to learn about dam barra its a totally new game.

Peter.
    gidday peter, id say the camp kitchin will be half full of ausfishos of an evening, spilling beer and rum...
    i will never die.

Thanks Deano see you there.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Griffo2 View Post

Peter.
    Hey Peter, mate be vewy vewy careful of this lotthey will lead u astray. Best idea is to hide right up the back of H............................

God help u,

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Hey Peter, mate be vewy vewy careful of this lotthey will lead u astray. Best idea is to hide right up the back of H............................

God help u,

Pete.
    comon pete where not bad people, its just when you mix us all together things can get a tad pear shaped.... especially if your in the mix..
    deano..
    i will never die.

Yeah...come on Pete, some of us are sweet and innocent
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    comon pete where not bad people, its just when you mix us all together things can get a tad pear shaped.... especially if your in the mix..
    deano..
    Yeah, I think they call it being "Socially Excited"