Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Are a couple out now guys and girls sounds a good bunch once again the draw card being Barra and a camp fire what more could a Aussie want.....

Nagg Callide id doing real well fish to 70 cm showing up let hope for a kind winter un like the one 3 or 4 years ago, waruma well it to is fishing well which is great to see for those towns near by like Billo etc.... and from what i read there are talks of camping finally being allowed at the dam at callide....
    Ahhh so many dams ...... so little time - thanks for the lowdown Nath

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    This sounds like a plan.....Maybe....Going to Brissy the week after to do a couple of Winter Barra talks ....So a bit of tuition from you guys should help........
    how are ya trev, the bloke at davos at noosa said you may be there for a chat with matt, may see you there..
    deano.
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

so kim i hope this time i mgiht get to meet you and roo and also try this rockyroad ive been waiting to havea crack at
    I just got to remeber how to catch one of these barra things again

It it time to update the attendance list??

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    so kim i hope this time i mgiht get to meet you and roo and also try this rockyroad ive been waiting to havea crack at
    I just got to remeber how to catch one of these barra things again
    There's a good chance Simon!! I know what you mean about remembering how to catch them, the muster last year was our last trip.

Hey Daryl....you leave Rod's nads out of it They're doing just fine

Steveo.....I got nothing. Just keep it in your pants would ya??
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

i think i will leave my tent at home as well and sleep in the navara like ai did at the muster last time
    is the black pearl coming tony m looking forward to seeing that vessel and finally getting to put the white explorer on the sweetwater for the first time since i finished all the upgrading cant wait hope the leccy still works hasnt turn a cog since november

2 question what is a Koolabung Boney Bream lure never seen one but heard about them also with the water level droping is the dirt ramp down from the houses still acessable

2 question what is a Koolabung Boney Bream lure never seen one but heard about them also with the water level droping is the dirt ramp down from the houses still acessable
    Simon .... The ramp is all good - no dramas

As for the Boney bream ........ not to different to a mad mullet or tilsan barra .... from memory
    PS ....... go soft mate .... go soft

cheers

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Simon .... The ramp is all good - no dramas

As for the Boney bream ........ not to different to a mad mullet or tilsan barra .... from memory
    PS ....... go soft mate .... go soft

cheers

Chris
    never caught one on a placcy yet so keen too though
    i just be happy to get one again and settle the ibd i reckon once see what the wind is doing it will make me a bit more confident
    \

i think i will leave my tent at home as well and sleep in the navara like ai did at the muster last time
    is the black pearl coming tony m looking forward to seeing that vessel and finally getting to put the white explorer on the sweetwater for the first time since i finished all the upgrading cant wait hope the leccy still works hasnt turn a cog since november
    Yes I'll be there Simon, and wild horses couldn't stop me taking the Pearl up (even a blown gearbox doesn't stop me when I want to launch that boat)

I just got the motor serviced (not into waiting 3 years) good thing I did too, the impeller and housing were shot so could have made a trip end short in tears Other than that all looked good - just have to use the thing now!

Will be great to catch up again, and I look forward to seeing the mods you've done as well!

Cheers
    Tony

Well from what I see....

Peter4
    Whitto
    Deano68
    TonyM
    Tropicaltrout
    Darylive
    Roo & The Missus
    Nipsta
    Nagg

So unless the weather is crook should be a good turn out don't forget to gather wood on the way in and a chair for the fire.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Well from what I see....

Peter4
    Whitto
    Deano68
    TonyM
    Tropicaltrout
    Darylive
    Roo & The Missus
    Nipsta
    Nagg

So unless the weather is crook should be a good turn out don't forget to gather wood on the way in and a chair for the fire.....
    good call Nath
    I have a feeling that we may even get some other blowins

chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

yeah never know who might pop in maybe the gin gin boys may turn up or that barb wire fellow or ren and stimpy maybe could be interesting maybe 2 thousand as well

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    good call Nath
    I have a feeling that we may even get some other blowins

chris
    do i detect, a northern counterpart fishin along side the nagg...???
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    do i detect, a northern counterpart fishin along side the nagg...???
    Nagg solo got be someone there to help him

Are you mate flying the solo banner its a great way to fish but a long day battling the voices in the head.....