Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Yeh Whitto ..... I have heard that Wuruma is on the up ....... It just needs to get some more water ! ..... otherwise its just a big puddle

So you all geed up for the next mondy assault

Chris
    Yeah always looking forward to the 17th......Hoping for the NE'er to come out and play...may make all the difference Chris.....no excuses some crews did catch Barra last trip.....btw now and then I've got a couple of Baitcasters to service....Here's hoping for a great weekend
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

If the planet's aline we'll be there. We have a few balls in the air at the moment, so not sure yet. Weather will also be a deciding factor, not going all that way if it going to be shite. We were planning to go up the weekend after but I got my weeks out of wack at work. Looks like a great turn out. I'm not getting too excited yet....but bring on the mini muster.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Yeah always looking forward to the 17th......Hoping for the NE'er to come out and play...may make all the difference Chris.....no excuses some crews did catch Barra last trip.....btw now and then I've got a couple of Baitcasters to service....Here's hoping for a great weekend
    Do you still expect NE winds in mid April ??? ....... Little wind would be just as good ... as long as it is warm

You know very well ...... It will be a great trip regardless

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    If the planet's aline we'll be there. We have a few balls in the air at the moment, so not sure yet. Weather will also be a deciding factor, not going all that way if it going to be shite. We were planning to go up the weekend after but I got my weeks out of wack at work. Looks like a great turn out. I'm not getting too excited yet....but bring on the mini muster.
    Cheers Kim.

I hear that the moon has a great influence

Hopefully you can make it guys ....... I have a good feel about it with all of this crap weather that we are having atm ........ Should be fun !

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

The moon is over rated!!
    We'll keep you posted. Woolies did have everything for RR and ginger cake on special on saturday when i was there.....so I stocked up just incase
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

The moon is over rated!!
    We'll keep you posted. Woolies did have everything for RR and ginger cake on special on saturday when i was there.....so I stocked up just incase
    Cheers Kim.
    Moon over rated???? its the most talked about subject on here

If We have balls in the air at the moment, so not sure yet.
    Cheers Kim.
    Well anything could happen there? How is ROO?

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Do you still expect NE winds in mid April ??? ....... Little wind would be just as good ... as long as it is warm

Chris
    Remind me to keep up stream of you and your Warm wind

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Yes I agree Steve...you clearly have been the Butt of far too many jokes on this subject.....many of which Cracked me up....The Hole thing has been twisted out of proportion...Fair dinkum the Cheek of some people....Im sure you have had a Bum steer....just put the hole thing behind you

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    Well anything could happen there? How is ROO?

Remind me to keep up stream of you and your Warm wind
    Just dont strike a match
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Good one Whitto - I hope Steve hasn't come un-stuck over it all, from being the Butt of one Sticky joke to a Hole new one!

Yes Tony.....These jokes can Stick around far to long.....Butt eventually the Hole thing ends up at the Bottom of the Pile

Are a couple out now guys and girls sounds a good bunch once again the draw card being Barra and a camp fire what more could a Aussie want.....

Nagg Callide id doing real well fish to 70 cm showing up let hope for a kind winter un like the one 3 or 4 years ago, waruma well it to is fishing well which is great to see for those towns near by like Billo etc.... and from what i read there are talks of camping finally being allowed at the dam at callide....

This sounds like a plan.....Maybe....Going to Brissy the week after to do a couple of Winter Barra talks ....So a bit of tuition from you guys should help........

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

Ive noticed a crack forming right down the middle of the moon hope they can fix it lol

well ii just got clearance to attend this next trip so im in yahoo on my own butt in

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    This sounds like a plan.....Maybe....Going to Brissy the week after to do a couple of Winter Barra talks ....So a bit of tuition from you guys should help........
    With a little luck we wont be sharing pastry recipes ......... Regardless another great weekend is looming!

chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO