Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    We do try
    And not only that....We do it very well........... with no shame what so ever

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    And not only that....We do it very well........... with no shame what so ever
    Onyah Whitto, Thats the style mate, you are spot on

And absolutely no shame

John.

I have been told by some John that I'm very trying.......but I don't care

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    So the list so far is:

NAGG
    Whitto
    Tropicaltrout
    BR65
    DEANO68
    darylive
    nipsta
    TonyM
    Peter4 (& Kyle)

Any others/fishing buddies.......??
    hey pete, pretty sure i will have the trout on board, dont think nellie will be there, but you will have to check with roo and kim to see if they can make it..
    looks like a good turn out, hope the weather plays the game...
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

You know Telstra really really $#1T$ me!

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    You know Telstra really really $#1T$ me!
    There fairly harsh words Daryl.......Lay it on the Ole Silverback my son and I'll see if I can be of assistance.......You can't make these statements and leave us all hanging

Well I'll tell ya, I changed all over to them to get a better deal and every bill since has been a balls up!

To the credit of the little titter at the telstra shop she has managed to fix it each time.

but they are bastards!!

If you don't check your bill they get ya. How can any mob get away with "other charges" what the hell is that? Every time I query it they drop it.

Some one should blow Telstra up!

and as for trying to deal with them on the phone after waiting for ever listening to lies i.e. 'your call is important to us' well answer the bloody phone!
    Eventually you end up with MaHat MaCoat MaUndies on MaHead!

Ah well that's much better, Thanks Whitto.
    Now where's my wine and Pizza.
    Last edited by darylive; 31-03-2009 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Big pond s#its me 2

The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Question Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

Now where were we? :huh:

That's right:- Tony Mondy's Boat

The "Black Pearl" good choice.
    AND ABOUT BLOODY TIME.:grin:

The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Well I'll tell ya, I changed all over to them to get a better deal and every bill since has been a balls up!

To the credit of the little titter at the telstra shop she has managed to fix it each time.

but they are bastards!!

If you don't check your bill they get ya. How can any mob get away with "other charges" what the hell is that? Every time I query it they drop it.

and as for trying to deal with them on the phone after waiting for ever listening to lies i.e. 'your call is important to us' well answer the bloody phone!

Yep....That sounds about right.....What sort of Pizza ya having

Are Daryle mate are you looking to be a mate aboard the Pearl wrong movie but you would pass as a "SMEED"

Nice name there Tony suits it well

Shame Pete your not going to make the warm-up muster looks like another tragic weekend..... cant wait

Deano I see I am deckie there mate, I will do the driving up the goat track then

Hey Nath, it's OK mate, I have a much better offer, Cod and Trout in Armidale................apparentley............... .......

Pete.

hehe Thanks Daryl - you always manage to get a smile on my face (although the beer is helping too)

Bloody Telco's - they're the real pirates nowadays I tell ya!

Pete - getting a Cod would be allright mate, I haven't caught a Murray Cod yet, just need to drag myself away from the Barra one day I spose!

Cheers
    Tony

p.s. We had Hot 'n spicy Pizza (love cheap Tuesday)

Red face Re: Cods

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Hey Nath, it's OK mate, I have a much better offer, Cod and Trout in Armidale................apparentley............... .......

Pete.
    Pete, yes be careful down there mate; get some flannel undies to care for your cods it gets bloody cold at Armidale no trout about it!

The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

but they are bastards!!

Now Daryl,

Do you need a little lie down mate (thats for the banjo lure dig!)

Yes they are a pain in the A$%e!!! our whole street was without phone lines for a week before they would fix it after a bolt of lightning blew all the fuses at the socket in our walls.....If we had of known that, we could have walked the street and fixed everyones ourselves in 5 min.

Enjoy your pizza mate....and your wine too.!!

cheers Steve

Ahhhhh Ted Bullpit "someone should blow up telstra"....love it.....My parents had a 'neville the concrete aboriginal' in my front yard for years

I see for those who are stuck in Brissy and on the coast there is a meet and greet at the Barra Park at Bli Bli.

Not my type of fishing but never the less a good chance to meet some new faces, and see a punk style barra with more peircings then a thing in the mall. I hope it all goes well....

So how many have we got for this gathering? for those attending say I....

I