Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 447
  1. #31

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    we need to wet the babies head ....... so how does that sound like for an excuse

    Chris
    um yeah i will have too see i thinking i didi a bit of head wetting last night with a bottle of southern . I have to see how the cash flow is near then as we have less income at the moment since mel isnt working so yeah i ll will see how we travel
    im hanging though for sure i guess a few trips in the river will have to do at the moment

  2. #32

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    So the list so far is:

    NAGG
    Whitto
    Tropicaltrout
    BR65
    DEANO68 (& Kim & Nellie)
    darylive
    nipsta
    TonyM
    Peter4 (& Kyle)

    Any others/fishing buddies.......??

  3. #33

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    You can remove the question mark Peter - I'm in

  4. #34

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    You can remove the question mark Peter - I'm in
    Done!.........

  5. #35

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    att the moment pete im still a mabe, see what happens, have too regain some points... ..

    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  6. #36

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    att the moment pete im still a mabe, see what happens, have too regain some points... ..

    deano..

    HTFU Princess!



  7. #37

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    HTFU Princess!

    HTFU Placcy Princess :tongue:

  8. #38

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    HTFU Placcy Princess :tongue:
    WTF........WWWWWwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaatttttt........It just won't be the same Deano, Pete will be shattered........Looks like I'll have to work Lewie Point by myself......HTFU.......Get onto Shayne if u don't want to take Dropbear, you might be able to deckie for him

  9. #39

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    WTF........WWWWWwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaatttttt........It just won't be the same Deano, Pete will be shattered........Looks like I'll have to work Lewie Point by myself......HTFU.......Get onto Shayne if u don't want to take Dropbear, you might be able to deckie for him
    if i go, the tupperware go,s....its the law, i had my deckie years, the trout will be the deckie, i need the shade, just got to get out of a prior engagement...

    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  10. #40

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    if i go, the tupperware go,s....its the law, i had my deckie years, the trout will be the deckie, i need the shade, just got to get out of a prior engagement...

    deano..

    im the same dean all hinders on this sunday if i make it into the finall of the match play or not if i doo then im out if not im in i could throw a game i suppose but see what happens

  11. #41

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    im the same dean all hinders on this sunday if i make it into the finall of the match play or not if i doo then im out if not im in i could throw a game i suppose but see what happens
    what golf, bugger that im over it, but i do have a good set of taylor made OS2,irons for sale , need a new spin reel so the clubs are gooooone....
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  12. #42

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    im the same dean all hinders on this sunday if i make it into the finall of the match play or not if i doo then im out if not im in i could throw a game i suppose but see what happens

    Golf over fishin what is wrong you man! Sell the clubs to pay for a trip, retive a lure not a ball !!!!!!

  13. #43

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Golf over fishin what is wrong you man! Sell the clubs to pay for a trip, retive a lure not a ball !!!!!!
    I was a golfer too once ........ then I woke up & got over it !

    Sell the clubs ......... might even get a nice new Zillion HLC out of it

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  14. #44

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    So the list so far is:

    NAGG
    Whitto
    Tropicaltrout
    BR65
    DEANO68 (& Kim & Nellie)
    darylive
    nipsta
    TonyM
    Peter4 (& Kyle)

    Any others/fishing buddies.......??

    U ALL SUCK....................................

    Nah, have fun ya pack a Bastards..................Triple M (Mini Mondy Muster)


    Pete.

  15. #45

    Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    U ALL SUCK....................................

    Nah, have fun ya pack a Bastards..................Triple M (Mini Mondy Muster)


    Pete.

    We do try
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us