Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Is that of the skanky variety Trev?? Must catch up for a chit chat soon.
    LOL. I wanted a Skanky HO for my boat but the missus did not approve. Was gonna get one of them poles fitted an all!

Deano, If Kim knuckles down and gets some work done rather than mindlessly dribbling on here to you lot, we'll get on the road at lunchtime. The Local telephone exchange has just carked it so no she has to phone all her orders through(using Voip phone) rather then just fax them so we may be further delayed....meanwhile I'll keep surfing the net and looking busy. should go get some shut eye as I was up late playing with new toys and packing the car and boat but you know how it is.....never a decent comfy spot in the office to curl up and snooze where the boss can't find you.

Cheers Roo.

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Yup, Nagg can talk himself up thats for sure

just jokin Chris!

Will run into you at Tackle World in Brizvegas in a week or so, looking forward to thening.

c you up there this week end
    eve
    yes nagg can talk it up but m/w is not with him so may be little less talk

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty whitey View Post
    eve
    yes nagg can talk it up but m/w is not with him so may be little less talk
    yes whitey, and no action, all the action has been left in sydney till the muster eh,
    will stir him up tonite, see you soon...
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    LOL. I wanted a Skanky HO for my boat but the missus did not approve. Was gonna get one of them poles fitted an all!

Cheers Roo.
    Roo, the pole comes in handy I tell ya, but I too have no HO on my boat What do they say...happiness is a rod in my hands.
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Yes Deano 68 Hope To See Y/all At The Muster In Sep

Come on you mob, where are the reports????????????????????????

Pete.

Hi Pete,

Maybe we don't want to talk about it? :lipsrsealed:

It looked a bit like this:

As usual it was loads of fun, although it was pretty tough fishing with the majority of hits being timid, and hookups shortlived due to face hook ups.

There were a couple of fish caught and hopefully more were caught after I left yesterday morning.

I had the pleasure of Brians company in the Pearl on Saturday although we didn't manage to get any to the boat, I fished solo on Friday for the same result.

My stats for the weekend were a handfull of touches, one hookup on friday, and none boated

How did you go on those monster Trout mate?

Cheers
    Tony

Oh, OK....................

Got a Text from Pete4 yesterday arvo, will leave it to him to post.

Armidale Trout fishing was a non event, son got crook, back in Coffs Saturday morning, got a heap done in the yard over the weekend so that is good........I guess.

Pete.

HHHhhhhmmmmm.......Looking at the forecast next week looks the good's wind wise......not to worry Tony there's always next time....all that matter's is you'all had a goodtime......Roll on next Monday is what I say
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

welll was good to finally return to lake mondy but i must say saturday i cast harder then i have ever before for nil nudda zip not even a sign i was doing the right things. but i will say other then the fishing the comoany was excellent and after a dozen pieces of kimmy world famous rocky road (and worth the trip just for the rocky road ) and a fair few beverages i througley enjoyed myself i think a good time was had bye all
    Tony im definetly gunner go for a run in the pearl next timefor sure i was just glad to finally get my boat out on the water to test the upgrades up and was pleased how comfy she felt but on the way home i checked her out at the servo at howard and noticed gear box oil dripping down near the vents at the bottom so this morning i took it to porta call and it looks like the top seal has given way due to the shaft being bent and they agree there was no impact on the prop to cause is so look like its getting fixed under warrnty yeha ok will let ya knowe when she is up and running again .

Still catching up at work....report will follow later today.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Oh, OK....................

Got a Text from Pete4 yesterday arvo, will leave it to him to post.

Armidale Trout fishing was a non event, son got crook, back in Coffs Saturday morning, got a heap done in the yard over the weekend so that is good........I guess.

Pete.
    Hard luck on the young bloke getting sick......always on the cards as I remember....Backyard work always attracts Brownie points.....Next time Pete....There's always next time....Cheers
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Yeah Whitto, always happens at the worst time eh. Shame really cause there was some nice little streams that I had spotted on the way in and I had a contact for the local fishing club that should have pointed me in the right direction.

Next time............

Pete.

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    still cant spell....
    BACK TO SCHOOL FOR ALL THE BOYS ONLY SMALL FISH SMALL IN APRIL

He missed ya Whitey, no one hoiks an evil minnow into a snag pile like you do !

Wasnt all doom and gloom, couple hit the net around the traps, and signs of encouragement were there, theres life in the old girl yet.

The donut is dead baby!!!!!!!