Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    Dang - I wish I had a 150 zuke on the bum of mine - I reckon I'd give you a run for your money then Trev (or maybe I should install radar instead...)

I didn't get on the road today as the missus wanted to buy me some camping gear (who am I to argue with that?)
    Tony, l have the HO fitted now....Yes Nagg might end up as Deckie...

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    i agreee be good to catch up but not that way so i gather your in brian

yup Simon, heading up tomorrow morn, f%&k work, Im over it!

Trev, ease up a bit mate, 2 posts in the one thread on the same day, whats going on, not keen for a fish mate are ya??

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post

Trev, ease up a bit mate, 2 posts in the one thread on the same day, whats going on, not keen for a fish mate are ya??
    Well l should not be going with next weeks activities...But... l have heard so much about the fishing ability of those that are atttending that l just might learn something......

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    Well l should not be going with next weeks activities...But... l have heard so much about the fishing ability of those that are atttending that l just might learn something......

Yup, Nagg can talk himself up thats for sure

just jokin Chris!

Will run into you at Tackle World in Brizvegas in a week or so, looking forward to the evening.

c you up there this week end

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post

i should arrive by 4ish i think just depends on trafffic being a friday

Hi guys - can't do this weekend - but hoping to be up there the following weekend - leave me a couple!!

But seriously - to hijack this thread for a moment... is anyone else going up the following week? I would like to meet some of you and learn a bit along the way.

I have had a string of donuts chasing Jacks lately and the last trip to Mondy was doughy as well

Good luck!

Cheers,
    Paul
    Brisbane

2002 4.3 Qintrex hornet with 50HP 4 stroke Yammy & electric...

Hi Paul
    not sure if i will get there the following weekend myself i have a few options 1 is maroom with a mate and his boat might see if i can talk him into going to mondy for a day if i tow his boat from maryborough where it is in his shed , i do not feel like towing a boat from brisbane for 3 days then towing it home on monday and jumping on a plane to the n\t on tueday for 5 days fishing , i think that would be to big a week but if i do get there will keep my eye's out for you

shane

yeah its friday and ony got short time to go before firing up the navara and on the path the barradome cant wait see yas all up there

Sorry Guys your trip has been cancelled due to lack of enthusiasim
    good luck all
    shane

That's a distinct possibility Trev...as you well know you never stop learning about anything in life....

OPTIMIST: Will be at Mondy 27/28/29 of this month.....going with a old workmate...look for a Green Disco attached to a Blue Horizon Stalker/ 50hp Honda should be around the Top Camp Kitchen area....have a good trip....Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

I can teach you a thing or 2 Trev....mostly about packing far too much stuff for a weekend and some heavy lifting techniques.

Here's my hot tip for the weekend.....BOIL your Bombers!!!! Just like me, barra like a hot lunch

Spy camera fitted up last light all seems to be working, water test will tell for sure then look out fishy's

Where are the unpowered Muster'ers gathering to camp? need to know where to find the assorted throng so we can roll out the Taj Mahal and bring a little class to the neighbourhood. It will be dark when we arrive.

Safe travels.
    Cheers Roo.

ROO, anywere round the camp kitchen we will be just over the track across from thar, when are you ariving.?? thought you were sat mornin..??
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

watch this space Deano
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Tony, l have the HO fitted now....Yes Nagg might end up as Deckie...

Is that of the skanky variety Trev?? Must catch up for a chit chat soon.
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    watch this space Deano

wathcing , watching , this aint easy kimmoie, its like im waiting for a bloody cow to jump over it.....
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.