Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

There with bells on
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    There with bells on
    When will you and Roo arrive?....

Hope to leave at 2am saturday so should get there about 8-9am Pete.
    Spent yesterday pulling the camping/fishing gear out and sorting through it all. Boat's in for a service tpoday. Dvd's have been watched...over and over, map studied till the ink has started to wear off. Thursday night will be spend baking.
    Were all set.....so long as it doesn't flood........
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Hope to leave at 2am saturday so should get there about 8-9am Pete.
    Spent yesterday pulling the camping/fishing gear out and sorting through it all. Boat's in for a service tpoday. Dvd's have been watched...over and over, map studied till the ink has started to wear off. Thursday night will be spend baking.
    Were all set.....so long as it doesn't flood........
    will see you up the dam somewares kimmy n rod....if not, back at camp for a drinkie later...hopefully we shall all have barra juice all over us..
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Dam at 31percent as of lunchtime today up 4 percent since last week

shane

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    Dam at 31percent as of lunchtime today up 4 percent since last week

shane
    Nah Shane, that was a stuff up somewhere by Sunwater and BOM. Level never got as low as 27%.

If their numbers were right a 1.4m rise occurred in 28 minutes one morning last week, when there was no rain!

Levels have decreased from 34% to 31% over the last two months (around 60cm lower)...

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Nah Shane, that was a stuff up somewhere by Sunwater and BOM. Level never got as low as 27%.

If their numbers were right a 1.4m rise occurred in 28 minutes one morning last week, when there was no rain!

Levels have decreased from 34% to 31% over the last two months (around 60cm lower)...

Pete
    Rather see a increase right now than a decrease ...... specially over the next few days

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

well that decrease happened over a 2-3 week period when they seem to be letting water out so not sure , i was there a few weeks ago and it had dropped from 3 weeks earlier then had dropped another 6 inches over night on the sunday the water had dropped alot on the banks

shane

well that decrease happened over a 2-3 week period when they seem to be letting water out so not sure , i was there a few weeks ago and it had dropped from 3 weeks earlier then had dropped another 6 inches over night on the sunday the water had dropped alot on the banks

shane

cheers for the WL update. It was 34% in September for the bash.....i think . If its dropped to 31% then there will be a few more things to check out from last trip to see what made them work. hopefully I'll have the replacement sounder in time and i'll be set up to really get a good look at the underwater structure.

well i finally gunner get to try kimmys rocky road yeha nice .
    should be good weather by the looks lads fish might pop there heads out as well but if they dont im sure the beer or southern will drain the pain away

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    well i finally gunner get to try kimmys rocky road yeha nice .
    should be good weather by the looks lads fish might pop there heads out as well but if they dont im sure the beer or southern will drain the pain away
    Kims RR is worth the price of admission alone ..... I'm just wondering where I can get a cappuccino to have with the RR

If the weather stays as predicted ..... things might be pretty good for us - If not there is always a bottle of "harden up princess"
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Hey Roo and kimmy i will put a box on the side of the bruce highway just before the caboolture turnoff please drop my share of rocky road in there for me on the way past thanks, as i can not get to mondy this weekend bugger

shane

Ok the weather will hold and fish are about to go off there nut so will see you all Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Kims RR is worth the price of admission alone ..... I'm just wondering where I can get a cappuccino to have with the RR

If the weather stays as predicted ..... things might be pretty good for us - If not there is always a bottle of "harden up princess"
    cappuchino,,,WTF. . RR is fine with a bottle of ....comon chris, thought you were tougher than that...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.