Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Brian, Bowen mate...but southern strain i am lead to beleive. I will confirm tommorrow!

go you good little things swimi say and eat i say grow well done masa i gather we will see you on the weekend sometime stev

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    go you good little things swimi say and eat i say grow well done masa i gather we will see you on the weekend sometime stev
    Try my best Simon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Try my best Simon!!!!

yeah no worrys stev if ya can ya can other wise i will catch up with you in june

Hats off to you and Masa Steve, another fine contibution to the depths of Mondy. Future smiles on someones face for sure.

If she sticks in I might hold off till the weekend after what do you think Placcy Princess?

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Hats off to you and Masa Steve, another fine contibution to the depths of Mondy. Future smiles on someones face for sure.

If she sticks in I might hold off till the weekend after what do you think Placcy Princess?
    suck it and see, mr hat, looks like it should be reasonably fine just not the temps we ordered, have a closer look thursday....
    deano...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    nup, no kruddy money yet mate
    Yeah got mine......It's called Retirement Termination Pay
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    suck it and see, mr hat, looks like it should be reasonably fine just not the temps we ordered, have a closer look thursday....
    deano...
    Wind direction Yuck......Friday good wind direction......low wind speed....possibility of rain

Where do you blokes get your weather info from??

According to Elders Thursday through to Sunday looks good at Mondy with low winds, little chance of rain and average temps of 18 - 28 degrees. Granted most wind is from the south....

BTW checked dam levels this morning on BOM after the rainfall and Mondy missed out with only a small rise of 4cm!

I reckon conditions will be near perfect so all we need is the barra to come out to play....

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post

According to Elders Thursday through to Sunday looks good at Mondy with low winds, little chance of rain and average temps of 18 - 28 degrees. Granted most wind is from the south....

BTW checked dam levels this morning on BOM after the rainfall and Mondy missed out with only a small rise of 4cm!

I reckon conditions will be near perfect so all we need is the barra to come out to play....

Pete
    Pete I use WeatherZone.....register with them and put in your place of residence as Gin Gin.....can't get much closer to Monduran than that

Pete
    Hi Pete

I use seabreeze ... central coast- i've found it quite reliable

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Pete
    pete, im goin with your weather report , lets hope we get some active fishies....lookin forward to it ....just make sure you stir em up for us thurs and fridy.... ..
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Sorry Guys,

It was a rhetorical question.......I was doubting the veracity of some of your reports.

I check seabreeze, BOM and Elders for Monduran forecasts and as of 10.30am it's still looking very good......

Chompin at the bit to get there.....

Pete

Yep, Weatherzone looks like some fairly settled conditions by friday. I've started logging barometer, temps, wind strength and direction from now till Friday. Trying to put the pieces in place to help predict a bite pattern. Also studying my Mondy map for likely locations to target. All I need is some data on water levels and we're set. Has it risen or fallen over the last 2 weeks?

Cheers Roo.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    All I need is some data on water levels and we're set. Has it risen or fallen over the last 2 weeks?
    G'day Roo,

Water level was around -9.90m when I was there in mid February and has decreased gradully over time to -10.51m as of 6.00am this morning. In other words, it has been very steady.

No significant rise from yesterday's rain.....an increase of 900ML from Sunday to Tuesday.

Pete