Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

The Blondes do get me into trouble occaisonally too!

Simon - no rain here ATM thank goodness, keep it down there as we've had enough! It's probably due to that young fella of yours Hamish (I know your missus wanted another name, but hamish has stuck for me)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    The Blondes do get me into trouble occaisonally too!

Simon - no rain here ATM thank goodness, keep it down there as we've had enough! It's probably due to that young fella of yours Hamish (I know your missus wanted another name, but hamish has stuck for me)
    yeah but oliver means sign of peace so we liked it better but i did like hamish too but another battle i lost but i like what we choose

Sign of peace - we can all do with more of that, good choice

We enter the home straight ...... just 5 days to go ( 3 for some )

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    We enter the home straight ...... just 5 days to go ( 3 for some )

Chris
    Well Im excited Chris and Im not even going
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

bored, bored, bored.

Was going to hit Borumbaa early this morning, then had second thoughts about the traffic south bound for the end of the Easter break.
    Fished out at NPD yesterday arvo, after doing my best Indiana Jones impersonation hacking a way thru the scrub to get to the water, one lousy missed hit on a spinner bait.

bored, bored, bored

all those rabbits are driving me insane, wheres a good dose of myxamotosis when you need it??

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    bored, bored, bored.

Was going to hit Borumbaa early this morning, then had second thoughts about the traffic south bound for the end of the Easter break.
    Fished out at NPD yesterday arvo, after doing my best Indiana Jones impersonation hacking a way thru the scrub to get to the water, one lousy missed hit on a spinner bait.

bored, bored, bored
    Me too, bloody rain, bloody hangover, bloody chocolate, bloody kids. Stuff it i'm gonna take my mob out for lunch then come home and watch a DVD.

Bloody rain.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    all those rabbits are driving me insane, wheres a good dose of myxamotosis when you need it??
    Bloody Rabbits........................

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Me too, bloody rain, bloody hangover, bloody chocolate, bloody kids. Stuff it i'm gonna take my mob out for lunch then come home and watch a DVD.

Bloody rain.

Pete.

yes i just finished watching a dvd the hulk pretty good to and i agree kids on holidays in the house all day driving mum and dad crazy not a good mix

Yeah bugger the kids its only a few day till BARRA TIME I can nearly taste the beer at the grid already....

Almost that over this weather I get early ambition to pack the ute ready just to keep positive and on top of this depressing rain filled days.

hey im bored out of my mind there is nothing left to do until i get a grinder disc im gunner put a strengthing support on my trailer for the draw bar which i should have done when i built it but you live and learn i have even cleaned the outboard and sprayed it with inox to protect it so i cant find any other things to keep me busy now oh ell guess i will have to talk to some one on here hey has anyone heard from roo or the missus are they still attending

As far as I know Kim & Roo are still attending

Just cleaned out the car & put in the Engel ( heavy bugger)........ then went & bought some tent pegs that can deal with the ground at the park ...... sick of bending them

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    As far as I know Kim & Roo are still attending

Just cleaned out the car & put in the Engel ( heavy bugger)........ then went & bought some tent pegs that can deal with the ground at the park ...... sick of bending them

Chris
    yeah i bought some alloy pegs agaes ago due to the ground there and they cost around 1 each and i have never bent one yet strong as and have a angled point on them reallly good

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    yeah i bought some alloy pegs agaes ago due to the ground there and they cost around 1 each and i have never bent one yet strong as and have a angled point on them reallly good

Yeh .... It would be pretty hard to bend these & as you said they have the angled tip - much more gooda
    Getting toey though ..... feel like going up wednesday

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO