Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    I'll give this a go.....

Peter4 (Pete) with son, Kyle
    Tropicaltrout (Nath) with DEANO68 (Dean)
    NAGG (Chris) with Obi_Wan (John)
    Roo (Rod) with themissus (Kim)
    BR65 (Brian) fishing solo
    nipsta (Simon) fishing solo - I'm guessing here
    darylive (Daryl) - dunno!
    Griffo2 (Peter) with his wife
    TonyM (Tony) - dunno!
    Awoonga (Trev) - dunno!

Sorry if I missed anyone.....
    Trev will ( if he can make it) fish with John & myself ..... in either the skeet or hornet
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Something to think about for those attending, with a huge crowd up there over Easter, and every lure that ratles, splashes, gurgles, hops, slides, jinks, fizzes, skims, floats, sinks, suspends, plastic, hard bod, trolled and casted presented to the fish, what are YOU going to do that will entice a shell shocked barra into having a crack at your individual presentation?

Or is it just me, sittin here on a 'nut doing some keyboard casting, that is thinking like that.............?

dynamite lol

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Something to think about for those attending, with a huge crowd up there over Easter, and every lure that ratles, splashes, gurgles, hops, slides, jinks, fizzes, skims, floats, sinks, suspends, plastic, hard bod, trolled and casted presented to the fish, what are YOU going to do that will entice a shell shocked barra into having a crack at your individual presentation?

Or is it just me, sittin here on a 'nut doing some keyboard casting, that is thinking like that.............?
    might bring the scooba gear brian, go swimmin, find a fish, grab the f%$#&r by the tail and shove a hand full of trebs in its gob..
    serious but....stealth may be a key factor....
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Im a fan of cast netting, but apparently thats illegal???? (just jokin)

Off to buy the new battery for the kota tomorrow, got to panel beat out one blade of the prop from a little tree incident from last trip to I notice, plus the plate on the trailer is hanging by one bolt, great week end for tinkering in the shed.

Happy easter to, boys and girls, be safe and enjoy the break!

but seriously i just be happy to see the dam again its been since beginning of november so im hanging to check it out fish will be bonus go a bit of a plan but will wait to see what its like and how im feeling nopressure just fun fun fun

Polly Steath Deano, yeah Brian not much to it really just flog the guts out of it till we foul hook a bugger, and easter means trollers hopefully and with the hundred or so boats hopefully they will sulk till nest weekend

Im a fan of cast netting, but apparently thats illegal???? (just jokin)

Off to buy the new battery for the kota tomorrow, got to panel beat out one blade of the prop from a little tree incident from last trip to I notice, plus the plate on the trailer is hanging by one bolt, great week end for tinkering in the shed.
    ahh, maintenance, to the shed......may go look for a jack this arv.....and a few quiet ones, ...... ..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

last trip there was a hunk of something floating along in the water and then something went boof so and a rump sized peice of meat disapeared...... oh well might ring AMI spry some nasal spay into the water that my errect some fins and turn em on

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    ahh, maintenance, to the shed......may go look for a jack this arv.....and a few quiet ones, ...... ..

ah sounds like me about to go to shed to set boat up from a river raft to a sweetwater raft still got th cast net and pots in there from a plan trip thursday that didnt happen bugger oh well

Tainted Water Brian.....It's all over before it gets started.....Gee's I may live to regret those words......
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

hey whitto hows things down your neck of the woods going ok i hope shame ill miss ya this trip you could have hop in the white nipsta barra explorer

I think that come Wednesday/ Thurs things would settle somewhat ...... however I'll head far & wide to fish areas that would be difficult to get to - points that might be surrounded by timber or areas that people would just drive by........... 4 rods rigged with different presentations & just alternate .....
    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Good now Simon.......Now retired and loving it.....(Apprentice Pensioner)....plenty of time for everthing.....next trip for me will be May sometime.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless