Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

[quote=Steve B;998868]
    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    ah the brownie point system works for a while then bang all comes crashing down ive belived the brownie point system before and it has biten me on the stev b before thinking i had enough points up and when i proposed the quedtion of a trip bang shattered i was

Oyyy

hey steve will try and catch up for sure next weekend i will hopefully all goingto plan leave friday afternoon and may at the same time as all the gear no idea boys try and catch up

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    no worrries mate,, ill get tickets for the last one at suncorp, i get to see a live game ....,,, S,O.. number one (melb) i also get to see at home on the big , with the boys, im no dummy, and points to boot.... ..ahhh the serenity...
    went to the broncos versus stgearge game on friday noght at suncorp good venue for sure be worth seeing the last game there if there is tickets still available

where were ya sitting Simon, I scored a gig in a box on the east side around the 20 meter line, all the turps I could guzzle, but had to work the next day, so drank lites all nite and drove home - sometimes I ask myself why does God hate me so much??

Hey whos going the long weekend in MAY?????

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    where were ya sitting Simon, I scored a gig in a box on the east side around the 20 meter line, all the turps I could guzzle, but had to work the next day, so drank lites all nite and drove home - sometimes I ask myself why does God hate me so much??

i was in the 304 area east side near toyota end of the field must say not a bad spot to watch a game a football so long as you dont need to go for a leek or you drink xxxx other then that all good

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post

sorry tincanbay with the family we are gong up chasing winter whiting and sand crabs

The Nipsta is back 4 out of 6 posts....

Winter whiting ooch.... all good fella anyhow I will be heading up, friday night for the long weekend at this stage unless the weather once again packs up.

Nath

I think I may have a piece of that Nath...... PS HHHmmm will the hords be there...people left right and center
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    I think I may have a piece of that Nath...... PS HHHmmm will the hords be there...people left right and center
    Good mate don't forget your doing the roast this time I am staying out fishing ....

Anyhow the ute will be loaded and ready for that one, might bring No1 daughter

There is a fare chance that I'll be braving the cold & be fly fishing up the snowies ....... season closing - It will depend on water flows

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Deal....Mayday Weekend it is.....OOhh Yeah...Roast and 3 Veg...Ya gotta love that...and who know's may even do a bit of fishing for those what do they call them Bundy's or Bundies something like that..no I got it Barra thats what their called
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Question Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

So when is everyone getting in next weekend ?

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

We'll be arriving around 7.30am Thursday, casting points up in B by 8.00am.....

should crack a tallie at the cattle grid bout 7pm fridy ....
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    should crack a tallie at the cattle grid bout 7pm fridy ....
    Good stuff Deano .......

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO