Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 92
  1. #61

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    So thats why you are attracted to Howard ..... nothing to do with the all day breakfast

    Chris

    PS ..... whats with the avatar - trying to impress someone before you announce that you are fishing this weekend ..... good plan !
    NUP, think he lost the bet, no fish in march ..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  2. #62

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Howard is a good stop Chris, always pulll up if time permitts for a ice coffee...

    Arms twitchin Placcy Princess

  3. #63

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Howard is a good stop Chris, always pulll up if time permitts for a ice coffee...

    Arms twitchin Placcy Princess
    nice bash avatar toss, yep arm is primmmed....double hookups ,, look out..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  4. #64

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    nice bash avatar toss, yep arm is primmmed....double hookups ,, look out..
    now that would be something MW & I had a double hit at Mondy .... but neither of us connected

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  5. #65

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Make shore the footy is on tart, will crack the top off a tall one on the cattle grid....

  6. #66

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    now that would be something MW & I had a double hit at Mondy .... but neither of us connected

    Chris
    nath and i had two at the bash chris, toga , toga , and bass toga...both from the same area...great fun..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  7. #67

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Make shore the footy is on tart, will crack the top off a tall one on the cattle grid....
    cattle grid tallie, thats religious mate...and the footy will be on....if we are back by then..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  8. #68

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    So thats why you are attracted to Howard ..... nothing to do with the all day breakfast

    Chris

    PS ..... whats with the avatar - trying to impress someone before you announce that you are fishing this weekend ..... good plan !
    Just displaying my sensitive caring side mate



  9. #69

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Just displaying my sensitive caring side mate
    I'm sure you are
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  10. #70

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Mobil Servo Howard.....left hand side North bound.....All day Breakfast.....a must stop next trip to Mondy Chris

    you got it whitto the best place around to stop my favirote spot the howard servo all day brekky nothing better

    Naggs well done on yours and whiteys pb the effort pay off in a couple of big ways i reckon the ibd will be hitting yas bad i know my is over the top since my last trip was november last year but now bubs out iti will be sooner then later for sure might even see if i can sneak the weekend after easter ill have to be nice to the chief so i can get clearance for that we will see

  11. #71

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    you got it whitto the best place around to stop my favirote spot the howard servo all day brekky nothing better

    Naggs well done on yours and whiteys pb the effort pay off in a couple of big ways i reckon the ibd will be hitting yas bad i know my is over the top since my last trip was november last year but now bubs out iti will be sooner then later for sure might even see if i can sneak the weekend after easter ill have to be nice to the chief so i can get clearance for that we will see
    Yeh Simon .... hopefully you can make it for the week after easter

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  12. #72

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Great read Chris & MW......a fine effort and a trip that you will remember forever.

    A lot of great fish and new PBs...what else could you ask for?

    Just got back from South Aus and have to wait 2.5 weeks until my next Mondy trip. Your exploits have made this wait unbearable.....thank you very much!

    Regs

    Pete

  13. #73

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Great read Chris & MW......a fine effort and a trip that you will remember forever.

    A lot of great fish and new PBs...what else could you ask for?

    Just got back from South Aus and have to wait 2.5 weeks until my next Mondy trip. Your exploits have made this wait unbearable.....thank you very much!

    Regs

    Pete
    Hi Pete

    It was a trip to remember alright .......... sort of like you should quit now - Human nature means you will judge one trip against the next .......... the trouble is I tried to play down our chances ...... twice - so that has to be the peak for us .
    So it sounds like we can catch up for a beer or several in a few week time ...... looking forward to it

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  14. #74

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Bloody hell Chris.....I have not long returned from the pastry shop north of Gin Gin.....seems I should have been there a week earlier.....water temps were dropping, SE'ers blowing for days, average water clarity......still nice to be on the water with a few mates though.

    Ran into Jas in one of the bays last Thursday......he had been chartering with two clients at Awoonga but found much better results at Mondy with a four fish day for his clients.

    Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

  15. #75

    Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Bloody hell Chris.....I have not long returned from the pastry shop north of Gin Gin.....seems I should have been there a week earlier.....water temps were dropping, SE'ers blowing for days, average water clarity......still nice to be on the water with a few mates though.

    Ran into Jas in one of the bays last Thursday......he had been chartering with two clients at Awoonga but found much better results at Mondy with a four fish day for his clients.

    Cheers
    Paul
    Sorry mate, left ya phone number at home on the puter, cause Im a slack lazy so and so, then tried to ring Barb on the Monday on the way home to get it so I could give you an update, but he is even slacker than me and didnt call back!

    Lot of donuts getting round at the moment



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us