Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

Re: TEN MONDY METERIES (+ a cast of others)

Super effort and great report. I assume you had to chase those big girls after hook-up ?? That would have raised the blood pressure in the dark lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    Super effort and great report. I assume you had to chase those big girls after hook-up ?? That would have raised the blood pressure in the dark lol.
    some were chased ...... but as we fished a pretty open area - all was sweet
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Wow Chris!! Ok it was worth the wait!!
    Amazing trip, congrats on the new PB you both managed. What's the bet ...how long until a 130 is on the mat? Bummer about you new reel. Just remember, it's not over till the fat barra sits on it I'd like to be there when you take it back to the shop and tell em a barra sat on it and broke it. Might help to take a pic of the fat B$%ch? I can't believe the girth difference between the 121 and 123. Your has been in a good paddock.
    Congrats again on a awesome trip!!
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Wow Chris!! Ok it was worth the wait!!
    Amazing trip, congrats on the new PB you both managed. What's the bet ...how long until a 130 is on the mat? Bummer about you new reel. Just remember, it's not over till the fat barra sits on it I'd like to be there when you take it back to the shop and tell em a barra sat on it and broke it. Might help to take a pic of the fat B$%ch? I can't believe the girth difference between the 121 and 123. Your has been in a good paddock.
    Congrats again on a awesome trip!!
    Cheers Kim.

Thanks Kim

I was looking forward to seeing the comparison photos ........ only 2 cm in it (2.5cm really) ....... but the fight was totally different , mine came rather easily while MW ran/ jumped carried on for a good 10 mins....... it would not come to the net...........
    Broken reel (first trip) ...... hopefully I wont be stung too much ( its a lovely reel too)

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Thanks John ...... cracker of a trip alright

I hope the Zillion is reparable , Its a bent shaft
    We were going to have a sacrificial burning of the volleys last night - but we were afraid for the health of Brian.

Cheers

Chris
    Didnt want those bloody things on the fire mate, EPA would have flogged us! That was noice cheese and crackers though, I allways say you can never have to much cheese when your camping......

Epic trip, awesome fish, that big girl blows me away, its just all body bulk with a head and tail tacked on the ends, really is good as it gets and very much deserved to you and the MW.

See ya managed to get that tent under contol yesterday, I'd just finished the all day brekky at Howard when you blokes whizzed past me.

well done guys, a great haul indeed.

I'm going up again soon (my first barra trip not long ago = donut) and hope even for just one fish

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Didnt want those bloody things on the fire mate, EPA would have flogged us! That was noice cheese and crackers though, I allways say you can never have to much cheese when your camping......

Epic trip, awesome fish, that big girl blows me away, its just all body bulk with a head and tail tacked on the ends, really is good as it gets and very much deserved to you and the MW.

See ya managed to get that tent under contol yesterday, I'd just finished the all day brekky at Howard when you blokes whizzed past me.

Hi Brian

That was a great way to finish off our trip- fire , beer , cheese & bickies ..... & good company
    Those Volleys could have walked into the fire themselves

A big fish alright ....... I sruggled to lift her - & didn't really feel happy about having that dorsal spine in my face.
    Got the tent down OK ...... Its just the packing that is a pain
    We just decided to try a Sexy Coffee when you were behind us ........... It was a hell of a difference with just a 4.5 hour drive ........ LOVE IT !!! ........ except now I have to unpack 20 boxes in the unit .

Cheers

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

So Nagg will you be there this weekend mate won't be the same if you are not there. and it is only a 4.5 h drive now lol what part of town did you move to mate

shane

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    So Nagg will you be there this weekend mate won't be the same if you are not there. and it is only a 4.5 h drive now lol what part of town did you move to mate

shane

Actually Shane ..... I'm driving down to Sydney for a few days work & catch up with kids & family.

I ended up in Morningside ......... not a bad place - but most importantly room for my boat - not easy to find without selling my organs!

Should be up at mondy after Easter ( trying to get a trip in each month)

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Actually Shane ..... I'm driving down to Sydney for a few days work & catch up with kids & family.

I ended up in Morningside ......... not a bad place - but most importantly room for my boat - not easy to find without selling my organs!

Should be up at mondy after Easter ( trying to get a trip in each month)

Chris
    each month, sounds like brians res..?? at least you have fish this month,,,, .. ..you can go to sydney...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    each month, sounds like brians res..?? at least you have fish this month,,,, .. ..you can go to sydney...
    Yeh Deano ...... but I said trip - Brian wants barra ........ cant get away from my Sydney trips because I'm still looking after 2 major accounts - So I have to show some love !!!!!.... $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    My plan is to do 3 day weekends ....... each month

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Yeh Deano ...... but I said trip - Brian wants barra ........ cant get away from my Sydney trips because I'm still looking after 2 major accounts - So I have to show some love !!!!!.... $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    My plan is to do 3 day weekends ....... each month

Chris
    mmmm 3 day weekends, wish they were not just a dream.....
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Great report Chris, well done to you both. Some incredible looking fish in those photos. It must be a bit of a culture shock to be only4.5 hours away now. -cheers Richard

Mate, they're absolute TANKS!!! Awesome job! Jaw dropping read!!!

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    mmmm 3 day weekends, wish they were not just a dream.....
    Deano, 7 day weekends are better mate, not as many $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but hell we are here for a good time not a long time.

Cheers,
    John.