Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Nagg and Whitey update Monduran

Re: A Nagg and Whitey update Monduran

Hi Trev, I left on Friday morning, the wind had changed and temp had dropped, any Change??

Pete.

Yes mate.. Water temp had dropped to the low 26 mark on the front sounder...its about a meter down in the water.... Wind was blowing quite hard... but it dropped about sunset...

G'Day Trev....I think the boys have gone the full circle and is time to give it a break till next time.....Undoubtly their report will be bigger than Charlton Heston's funeral....No doubt they have had a ball

There you are Pete.....Mate found your report in the rustwater section...I think Nagg/MW confused you with their spin doctoring......Sounds like you still had an interesting trip dispite the Donut.......get use to it, my last four have been Barraless....Thats the way it goes...it's a bit like "Just one more cast"....."Next Trip"

Yeah thanks Whitto, put it in the wrong spot, sure they will move it for me. Other than the day I got back after 11 hrs without a hit and met the boys at the ramp and Chris had nailed 6 for the day I had a great trip.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Yeah thanks Whitto, put it in the wrong spot, sure they will move it for me. Other than the day I got back after 11 hrs without a hit and met the boys at the ramp and Chris had nailed 6 for the day I had a great trip.

Pete.
    Good stuff Pete....It will make the next trip all that much more exciting and ever increasing IBD

...............waiting.............waiting........ .........still waiting..............c'mon Chris, don't leave us hanging like this!

cheers,

Matt

Hey Matt, I have had a little insight (3 days with the duo) and I think it will take Chris a few days to construct the report as he will have to keep referring to the dictionary for new adjectives to express himself.

BTW after meeting Whitey, I have renamed the duo...............Nagg and Dagg

Pete.

She'll be right Pete, if Nagg cant fnd the words, MW will fill in the blanks in his own way, what a pair those two are together.

Ive sen some of the pics, aye carumba, one fish in particular.................

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Patience Kim ... patience
    I'm a woman....what is that patience word you talk of??
    Come on Naggmister....we want to see pics!!
    Spare a thought for us IBD sufferers.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    She'll be right Pete, if Nagg cant fnd the words, MW will fill in the blanks in his own way, what a pair those two are together.

Yeah it's gonna be a classic..................BTW really good to meet u at the BB.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    I'm a woman....what is that patience word you talk of??
    Come on Naggmister....we want to see pics!!
    Spare a thought for us IBD sufferers.
    Cheers Kim.

There you go Kim ..... just for you ............ I hope it doesn't inflame the IBD - cheers

Chris

PS ....... I notice that your avatar photo was taken on the full moon
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Shaking has stopped....for now.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post

Well I'm still waiting for a comment from the great man ......... I might be waiting along time

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Me to mate
    Maybe he isnt talking to you, did you return the trailer after the run in with the Maltese Falcon gang that time?
    Probably to busy shopping on-line for bloody squidgey slick rigs!