Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Nagg and Whitey update Monduran

Re: A Nagg and Whitey update Monduran

Hey Chris,

Thats a bloody good session mate well done, looks like you have that place pretty well wired up now.

Don't be too tough on Whitey mate, you know what goes around comes around.

Cheers,
    John.

Great fishing Chris, if you thought you had IBD before I imagine you are well and truly a terminal case now

Poor Whitey, my mojo comes and goes so I know how he feels! Hang in there buddy!

Cheers
    Tony

Good sesh mate, thats why we do it I reckon, for those times when it all comes together.
    Can you do me a favour and give Pete62 a kick up the bum and tell him to HTFU, I want to see a pic of him with a barra under his wing this trip

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Good sesh mate, thats why we do it I reckon, for those times when it all comes together.
    Can you do me a favour and give Pete62 a kick up the bum and tell him to HTFU, I want to see a pic of him with a barra under his wing this trip
    Will do Brian ........ I'm sure Pete will manage a barra or two ..... he seems to be doing the right things

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

What are you doing on line mate, you should be resting up for the pre-dawn assault!

When are ya posting up some pics?

Huge congratulations on an awesome session Nagg! and for the 123cm! you are on fire!! Work it, cause whatever it is you're doing, it works!

Great results for all your efforts and travels, you deserve it. My condolences to Whitey!

Cheers,

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    What are you doing on line mate, you should be resting up for the pre-dawn assault!

When are ya posting up some pics?
    Hi Brian

I forgot my data lead ...... a bit of a rush ........... move into my new digs last Wednesday & pick up Mw ,Thurs morning so I guess ill post the report & pics when I get back next Monday ....... there are some cracker jump shots that we have taken.

We had a bit of a drinking session with some guys from Cobar ..... so no morning assult - but plan to split our day tomorrow . Our nights have been long staying out till 10pm & drinking till 1am.

Chris ( & MW)
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by matt fraser View Post
    Huge congratulations on an awesome session Nagg! and for the 123cm! you are on fire!! Work it, cause whatever it is you're doing, it works!

Great results for all your efforts and travels, you deserve it. My condolences to Whitey!

Cheers,

Matt
    Thanks Matt ......... Yeh it was one of those golden sessions where everything came together .......... A little pattern seems to be emerging .

Hopefully MW can turn things around today! ......... While we give it to each other , the reality is that you want to see each other catch fish .

Cheers

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    Great fishing Chris, if you thought you had IBD before I imagine you are well and truly a terminal case now

Poor Whitey, my mojo comes and goes so I know how he feels! Hang in there buddy!

Cheers
    Tony
    Hi Tony ......... I'm pretty sure MW will come good ! plenty of time left! One thing is for certain , he will hang in & cast away

Chris

PS ...... Love your new ride As for a name "KIT" as from the night rider would be good
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    Hey Chris,

Thats a bloody good session mate well done, looks like you have that place pretty well wired up now.

Don't be too tough on Whitey mate, you know what goes around comes around.

Cheers,
    John.
    Hey John ........ No all good fun mate , afterall ..... I can remember the hammering MW gave me at Awoonga last Sept.

Funnily MW was surprised that I didn't give him heaps ............ but today is another day

Anyhow .... offf to buy some more Storm shads & beer in bundy

Cheers

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Hey well done Nagg i Just spoke to Pete good of you to pass a bit of info onto him poor buggar is doing it hard has dropped 2 or 3 fish and lost a favourite lure as well, he was telling me the boofing in bird bay the other night was like besser blocks dropping into the water non stop then my phone died,i hope he hooks up he is a good bloke, i also think gunna will be there late this week as well for a fish he is a top bloke as well keep an eye out for him i think he was doing awoonga and a saltwater assault first

shane

Hi,
    Wells done
    How are you rigging the hollowellies?
    cheers, Dougy

Hey Chris you have disappeared again?

You owe us reports from the past two days mate.

Hows the Mighty Whitey going?? is he back on top yet?? you won't keep him down long!

Come on!! we are hanging out for the reports.

Cheers,
    John.

John ...the reason things have gone quiet is because they are still fishing and the word has got out.... so no more reports untill they return....l am getting PMs by the truckload asking for spot X... All shall be told.... After there trip is over.....

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    Hey Chris you have disappeared again?

You owe us reports from the past two days mate.

Hows the Mighty Whitey going?? is he back on top yet?? you won't keep him down long!

Come on!! we are hanging out for the reports.

Cheers,
    John.
    Hi John

We fished yesterday afternoon ....... but our spot was occupied & once vacated was terrorised by some tosser running over it at full noise ............ so we fished some new ground

Anyhow ....... I took up an offer to work in MWs donut shop We were both very unlucky though ......... 5 out of 5 jump offs ( me 2 in 2 casts & MW 3 including one fish that was substantial)

Went out this morning (5am) hoping for a sunrise bite ....... not a touch.

We have really changed conditions here with up to 5deg drop in water temp with this SE wind .......... but that wont dter us - back out after 3pm for another assult.

Cheers

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO