Thread: ########## Diablo

########## Diablo

Good day all,
    Just wondering how members Diablos are going.After alans great review a few members purchased one saying they would give some feedback on performance.Just wondering if any members have got to the stage of a ya or a na with regards to performance,durability etc. of the Diablo.
    All the best
    Cheers
    Reidy

Re: ########## Diablo

Hi Reidy,
    I have kept in touch with some customers who use this site, and the report is always the same " The weather has been Cr#p, haven't had a chance to get alot of hours on it"

Plus most get sold overseas to USA, France and Spain.

Nomad will be testing after April, and I'll be out shooting videos with tuna and sharks in April down near Tassie with 2 charter boats booked for 3 days
    with Paul P. and Trackair adventures.

Should be heaps of fun and finally some good footage to show what they are capable of for the price.

Simon

How did this go?

Have a 9000 S3 and a new 10000.

Going very well thank you very much!

The reels are always going to have their detractors, mainly those who have never tried them, however as a recreational user (like many) I cannot for the life of me see the value in paying upwards of $1300.00+ for a reel I might use every couple of weeks. The 15 year warranty and the couple of free services on the 10000 was the clincher for me.

They are holding up well enough for me. I am happy with them. That said I also own other Shimano, Diawa and Penn rods and reels etc, so I have a reasonable cross section of gear from plastic flicking to deep jigging and electric reels to Penn game lever drags.

Regards,

Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_H View Post
    Have a 9000 S3 and a new 10000.

Going very well thank you very much!

The reels are always going to have their detractors, mainly those who have never tried them, however as a recreational user (like many) I cannot for the life of me see the value in paying upwards of $1300.00+ for a reel I might use every couple of weeks. The 15 year warranty and the couple of free services on the 10000 was the clincher for me.

They are holding up well enough for me. I am happy with them. That said I also own other Shimano, Diawa and Penn rods and reels etc, so I have a reasonable cross section of gear from plastic flicking to deep jigging and electric reels to Penn game lever drags.

Regards,

Dave.
    Great to hear Dave.The 10000 is quite a machine for the money hay.Hope you rip the heads off a few with her.
    Cheers
    Reidy