Thread: Kayak vs Shark!!

Kayak vs Shark!!

This article tells of one blokes LUCKY escape from a great white. Enjoy!!!
    http://www.fishingkites.co.nz/sharks...arkattack.html

Re: Kayak vs Shark!!

i dare say that would get the blood pumping!!!...just reminds you of where we sit in the scheme of things doesnt it...id be buying a frikken lotto ticket after that!!!
    cheers for the article Greenie

Mrs Benno1
    Sunny

It's no secret to anyone who knows me, that sharks scare me to death!!
    That was an awesome story, but had me holding my breath for long periods of time, just reading it....I can imagine I would have been admitted to a padded cell for a year or so had that happened to me..Poor guy

Thanks for sharing
    Trace

I dont know if they are anywhere on the net...but there are some amazing pics available of a great white chewing on the pocket game boat 'Yackatoon' fishing wide off Sydney. They were taken by Tim Simpson, who was then managing the Compleat Angler stores. Yackatoon is a 23' boat.....the shark was longer than the boat. It removed all the anti fouling paint around the waterline of the boat....it had its head over the transom at one stage (just like in the jaws movie). The magazine editors at the time would NOT publish the photos....because they thought they would scare people off fishing in boats.

And i can retell many similar stories of encounters with whites, tigers and oceanic hammerheads.....from personal experience. If you play long enough in their playground....they will come to play with you as well. Not meant to scare anyone....just be aware and cautious.

Greg

Scary story. I had a similar experience with a 4m bull shark in Tallebudgera Creek except it didn't follow me for that long. Hahaha the three bleeding mullet over the side of the yak didn't help either.

Luke (Searlo brother)