Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Fisher Boats

Re: Fisher Boats

hey snappercoffin

Yes mark i do still work there....

I am only sitting in the back ground as for i dont run with the wolf's and hunt with the hounds like some poeple [[[[the ones that dont work there anymore]]]] mate don't drag me into this as i will step in if i want to start my own fights so as payney stated to you last time you opened your mouth you know where we are????

for someone who come back looking for a job you have got a hide......

As for all others yes i did and do work for the new and old fisher boats and i can say one thing that i as the foreman of fisher boats have seen some things that if posted up here will only start the biggest shit fight you have probably seen on here.....

Now i will not bag one boss against the orther but i will say that i saw a lot of things towards christmas that didn't add up and i did ask the question are we in the shit only to be told by col that if we were in trouble that i will be the first to told????

Well since christmas i have not heard from col so that makes me look at him like a man with something to hide.....

Now i know you will say that legaly he can not say anything but bullshit as a mate/boss he could have rang me....

Now if i owned this company and someone took it of me i think i would have been down there smashing some heads??????

Thanks to all members on ausfish for or against fisher boats for there patience and time in putting forward there comments....

I think i have had my peace now.........

Thanks Ash

Quote Originally Posted by INTIMIDATOR View Post
    My letter has come back from being edited and their nothing left worth while posting.
    However Mick Sanderson (Fisher-Too) new member will be putting up a new post as soon as he can, so this will be my last post on this thread sorry guys but I’m done dealing with this here.
    I’ve tried to answer all that I could but every question answered indicates 10 more.
    All the best
    Payney!
    Nice one Payney...just as many of us thought ...

Fisher boats has been liquidated and anyone that had partially completed boats or like the poor bugga .....who if he is too be believed actually paid for a motor in full before non-delivery will be dealt with as a creditor of the now defunct company's while the new "Fisher Boats Australia" which is essentially the same company and many of the same personall will resume business as usual ...

Geez I hope I'm wrong here..and that somebody enlightens me to the error of my judgment but you did promise to enlighten us all this past weekend as to what was happening so we could stop speculating on the worst case scenario...

It all sounds now as dodgy as it first did when the stealthy premises move first happened...I really just hope all those people,who in good faith,stumped up money for a product which has been endorsed on these forums get what they paid for without the acrimony that Wahoo has mentioned....things like this can be very tough on families and marriages..

Here's hoping I am totally wrong and will gladly wipe the egg off my face it it turns out for the best for all the customers,workers , suppliers and premises owners involved...

Its all starting to sound a bit legal though..

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by pig n fish View Post
    hey snappercoffin

Yes mark i do still work there....

I am only sitting in the back ground as for i dont run with the wolf's and hunt with the hounds like some poeple [[[[the ones that dont work there anymore]]]] mate don't drag me into this as i will step in if i want to start my own fights so as payney stated to you last time you opened your mouth you know where we are????

for someone who come back looking for a job you have got a hide......

As for all others yes i did and do work for the new and old fisher boats and i can say one thing that i as the foreman of fisher boats have seen some things that if posted up here will only start the biggest shit fight you have probably seen on here.....

Now i will not bag one boss against the orther but i will say that i saw a lot of things towards christmas that didn't add up and i did ask the question are we in the shit only to be told by col that if we were in trouble that i will be the first to told????

Well since christmas i have not heard from col so that makes me look at him like a man with something to hide.....

Now i know you will say that legaly he can not say anything but bullshit as a mate/boss he could have rang me....

Now if i owned this company and someone took it of me i think i would have been down there smashing some heads??????

Thanks to all members on ausfish for or against fisher boats for there patience and time in putting forward there comments....

I think i have had my peace now.........

Thanks Ash
    That was a good guess
    FISHING FISHING AND MORE FISHING. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO?

Quote Originally Posted by SNAPPERCOFFIN View Post
    That was a good guess

Do you ever post anyting more than one line

ERR so in English what does that mean

just as a matter of interest..is Michael Sanderson the sole director of the new company???

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    just as a matter of interest..is Michael Sanderson the sole director of the new company???
    AS PAYNEY HAS STATED MICK SANDERSON WILL PUT HIS OWN POST UP??????

AS PAYNEY HAS STATED MICK SANDERS WILL PUT HIS OWN POST UP??????
    Well I hope it's a good one because I am getting sick and tired of all the crap and bickering on this one and it certainly is getting pretty close to being sin binned.
    Regards

mod5

Quote Originally Posted by mod5 View Post
    Well I hope it's a good one because I am getting sick and tired of all the crap and bickering on this one and it certainly is getting pretty close to being sin binned.

I for one have lost faith and favour for Fisher boats after all the crap in the threads that have come about this last 4 months. I will be looking elsewhere if i get around to an upgrade.

I think all these coments have tainted Fisher to being not worth thier money anymore.
    Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by White Pointer View Post
    G'day,

On Monday this week the Creditors of Fisher Manufacturing Pty Ltd elected to place the Company in liquidation. This Company effectively no longer exists. According to the report presented to creditors at this meeting they stand to receive between $0.24 and $1.00 in the dollar value of their debt.

After that the creditors of Fisher Boats Pty Ltd elected to place that Company in liquidation. This Company effectively no longer exists. According to the report presented to creditors at this meeting they stand to receive $0.00 in the dollar value of their debt. A motion was moved at this meeting to appoint a Committee of Inspection. I am a member of that Committee.

It is unclear whether the termination of employees of the Companies was made according to law. Any employee of the Companies who is unsure about the terms of their termination, their payment for entitlements or their superannuation should contact KordaMentha now.

Customers and suppliers who have not lodged a Form 535 (Proof of debt) should do so immediately.

If you are uncertain about your status and need assistance in these matters, please contact me by PM or addressed to the following. Everything I know is posted here and I have nothing to add. Apart from those that need assistance I request that my privacy is respected.

The Administrators may wish to seek an official post from KordaMentha.

Stephen Minslow
    aka: White Pointer
    stephen.minslow@bigpond.com
    0419 721 371
    I issue this for clarification:

The report by KordaMenta to creditors of Fisher Boats P/L at the second meeting of creditors advised us that amounts owing to creditors was the sum of $339,190.85 (proven) and up to $398,916.60. All these creditors are customers. They have been told to expect $0.00 in the dollar. The offset to this is that customers with hulls in build own those hulls so that value will reduce the liability a bit.

The report to creditors of Fisher Manufacturing P/L advised that creditors were owed $109,262.35 and up to $269,301.35. These creditors are employees and suppliers. I know three of the supplier creditors for a sum of approximately $81,000. These creditors have been told to expect between $0.24 and $1.00 in the dollar.

No employee has lodged a proof of debt which means that all employees must have been paid out leave entitlements, retrenchment entitlements and their whole superannuation is vested in a fund of their choosing. Employees stand in preference to all other creditors.

I urge creditors to come forward, per my previous post, and offer assistance in the matter.

Stephen Minslow
    aka White Pointer
    stephen.minslow@bigpond.com
    0419 721 371

Quote Originally Posted by mod5 View Post

Where's the fast forward button so we can let the dog eat his bone and lay it to rest

Hey white pointer
    Not sure were you keep getting some of your info from as i have lodged a g.e.e.r.s claim form and so have orthers......

Hey Pig n Fish,

Mate I could be wrong but I believe lodging a GEERS form is totally unrelated to lodging a proof of debt with the administrator. I also believe (again I could be wrong) that GEERS are not interested until all avenues have been exhausted by the administrators and the company has been officially wound up and any returns to creditors finalised.

Others may be able to clarify this further.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone8888 View Post
    Hey Pig n Fish,

Mate I could be wrong but I believe lodging a GEERS form is totally unrelated to lodging a proof of debt with the administrator. I also believe (again I could be wrong) that GEERS are not interested until all avenues have been exhausted by the administrators and the company has been officially wound up and any returns to creditors finalised.

Others may be able to clarify this further.

Cheers.
    Sorry about that i think you are right so sorry whitepointer

Sorry about that i think you are right so sorry whitepointer
    G'day,

No apology necessary. Confusion and speculation has not been helpful.

My offer of assistance stands. I may never get my money back but I'm determined to make sure nobody else gets screwed over.

White Pointer