Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Fisher Boats

Re: Fisher Boats

Funny that when other people get on this forum and start spreading misinformation about how a certain boat yard or boat building company is closing down with no coo berating evidence other than what the poster has stated and every one jumps on it as if its fact. Tell me, how many times this has happened on this and other sites. I take what people say with a grain of salt until I hear from the horse’s mouth. For example, look at the springwood marine post on how it was apparently closing down wasn’t that a shit fights. Let’s face it every one is guessing on this thread.

If I was drinking in the pub with a few guys and this subject come up I would say exactly what I have said in my previous post; I wouldn’t have a clue what’s happening with Fisher just like you don’t. You say no one ever complained about fisher boats that had no stake in the company or their product, well that’s far from true. I have read many posts on this site where people didn’t like something about a fisher or they preferred another boat over a fisher and got absolutely smashed for their comments. What ever will happen will happen, I don’t care really because I have enough to worry about than someone else’s companys troubles.

Stu

Stuart, speculation and assumptions happen every time a group of people with similar interests 'get together' and chat about said interest. I take nearly everything, anyone says to me with a liberal wiggle of the old salt shaker - especially when its posted on the interweb. Those who don't are probably no different in real life situations, and I'd really like to chat to them about a bridge I have for sale.

If I was drinking in the pub with a few guys and this subject come up I would say exactly what I have said in my previous post; I wouldn’t have a clue what’s happening with Fisher just like you don’t.

So you've never made a speculative comment about a business when chatting informally with mates? I was speaking in general terms. I think you're being just a little 'holier than thou' here.

You say no one ever complained about fisher boats that had no stake in the company or their product
    No, I didn't say that at all. Try actually reading what I said.

Enough from me Im getting bored, might go to the pub for a good old gossip session; you coming?

Stu

I dunno, you buyin?

Quote Originally Posted by SNAPPERCOFFIN View Post
    Hey Ashley how are things back at work hey. If anyone knows about inside info you should as you are working there.

Haha..............this just keeps getting better and better

I had previously contemplated a Fisher boat... They are categorically off my list of possible options.

Col's silence is the only smart behaviour on here.

The rebirthing sounds fishy, regardless of whether or not it is. Discussion and ongoing 'FBAust' statements on here only confirms that.

Silence should have been maintained about any rebirth until the new business was recreated and reorganised, website updated, and the public notifed that the new business was up and trading.

Its a shame to see where this is going

Sounds like the Stessl transformation to Mako, but with a few more twists.

Quote Originally Posted by INTIMIDATOR View Post
    To date we have done our best to contact anybody with an "Invested intrest" and have said we will honor those who can bring forward proof of deposit's ect.
    I'f you are one of the many that are still coming forward we are not about to turn our backs on you!
    I'f this is the case then P.M. me and lets do the motions.
    Payney!

Dear Payney

I paid $15,350 for a Suzuki DF140TX outboard motor on the 12th of December 2008. When will i expect to receive my motor ?

Also the $500 contract deposit i paid on the 13 May 2008 .

Dan

Dan, i really feel for ya mate, hope you get something/all back, i know if it happened to me, and i lost shit loads of coin, my wife would not let me get another boat for a long long time, also the stress and arguments in the family, it could break a family apart, the more i think about the more it makes me sick,

all the best Dan

Daz

Quote Originally Posted by smasheddreams View Post
    Dear Payney

I paid $15,350 for a Suzuki DF140TX outboard motor on the 12th of December 2008. When will i expect to receive my motor ?

Dan
    You should have already recieved the motor from them! it is a pitty when people rip other people off. i don't know how they sleep at night.

9.3.2009 Both Fisher Boats Pty Ltd and Fisher Manufacturing Pty Ltd ...both in liquidation ..both wound up by special resolution. This was decided by a special resolution of the creditors.
    Source: Courier Mail 16.3.09

Quote Originally Posted by pig n fish View Post
    hi all
    so what was the 100k worth of goods that everyone is on about and how does everyone know that it was delivered two days before they closed the doors are there poeple on here with inside info that dont want to stick there neck out incase they cop a floggen like intimidiator if so thats a bit low??????????
    I made a reference to the steel supplier after reading something to that effect in a earlier post.
    I wanted to point out that if those wishing to re-birth the business had amongst there supplies that particular material then IMO that account should also be reconciled in full.

Cheers

Steve

PS : if i read the reference to the steel supplier wrong i am more than happy to be corrected if not i firmly stand by my belief that this bill should also be paid.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo View Post
    Dan, i really feel for ya mate, hope you get something/all back, i know if it happened to me, and i lost shit loads of coin, my wife would not let me get another boat for a long long time, also the stress and arguments in the family, it could break a family apart, the more i think about the more it makes me sick,

all the best Dan

Daz
    Yeah me too...It would be terrible, hope Dan has a solicitor and is not thinking that the liquidators will do the right thing by him...or that anyone else will. If I was $16K down the tubes I would be placing zero weight on all the postings about comebacks and getting legal help asap. Good luck Dan...

Quote Originally Posted by smasheddreams View Post
    Dear Payney

Dan
    Hey Dan
    You sent me a P.M. on 8/2/09 which i stiil have it in my inbox
    I replied and gave you Mick Sandersons phone number to ring in response to you questions
    Mabee you didn't get it ,so I'll send it again,however you will need to come forward with some sort of reciept or bank transfer document to support your claim.
    Payney!

My letter has come back from being edited and their nothing left worth while posting.
    However Mick Sanderson (Fisher-Too) new member will be putting up a new post as soon as he can, so this will be my last post on this thread sorry guys but I’m done dealing with this here.
    I’ve tried to answer all that I could but every question answered indicates 10 more.
    All the best
    Payney!