Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fisher Boats

Re: Fisher Boats

that is surprising..if the previous Fisher Boats went into liquidation then ALL items in those premises are to be dealt with as part of the original Fisher Boats.

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    So there is some justice after all...Its great to see that the poor buggers who were sold a premium, hyped up product will get what they paid for...just hope they didnt get too many ulcers in the process...bet it was a bit scary for them till now.....

Still like to hear something "official"...dont have any idea what capacity you operate in ,INTIMIDATOR...hope you are the real deal...

Scott
    Hey scott
    Sadly you wont hear anything from Korda Mentha as they dont give a rats about Ausfish.
    So the statement will probably have to come from me as i do give a rats but haven't been able to say much till now.
    Payney!

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    that is surprising..if the previous Fisher Boats went into liquidation then ALL items in those premises are to be dealt with as part of the original Fisher Boats.
    The old "fisher boats" has been sold to the highest bidder in an attempt to recover lost money's ect!
    That's where we come in!
    Cheers

Intimidator will you as the new owners furfill all outstanding boat orders that were placed and paid for before this mess,

Quote Originally Posted by monkey76 View Post
    Intimidator will you as the new owners furfill all outstanding boat orders that were placed and paid for before this mess,
    To date we have done our best to contact anybody with an "Invested intrest" and have said we will honor those who can bring forward proof of deposit's ect.
    I'f you are one of the many that are still coming forward we are not about to turn our backs on you!
    I'f this is the case then P.M. me and lets do the motions.
    Payney!

I am not nvolved but you get my vote if you honour existing deals and builds before you took over, I wish you, the workers all the best

somethng smells like a big rat in this debacle..if it smells like a rat then it usually is...I would be extremely careful if I had any money involved in all of this.

Hi INTIMIDATOR,

So can I assume that if someone paid a 10% deposit on a 60K boat (6K) to the previous Fisher Boats and that person can show proof of same, Fisher Boats Australia will build said boat for the quoted price including deposit paid?

Cheers

this sounds very fishy. Go into administration then liquidation and they buy the company back. Seems like fisher boats is avoiding paying creditors?????.

A and B start company D, Company D owe Company C $100, 000 buying materials, Company D has no money and go into liquidation. Parts of company D is sold To Company F. ( Company F is disguissed as Company D, but with differnet owners, titles -- maybe a relative of company D). Etc what the rich do, i own no assets but i live in 60,000,000 house and drive a BMW - No a relative owns the house.
    Company F starts new business - thus avoiding paying creditors!!!

i maybe wrong, but it sure sounds like it.

Thank's for your support Monkey , we are going to do our best!

Pinhead I hear what you saying , I just hope when the day comes your man enough to admit you were wrong!. In the mean time let's see how we go as all will not be back to normal overnight , but rest assure were in for the long hall.

Hey Black Runner
    Yes that's pritty much it.
    Legally we don't have to do anything , Morally we need to sleep at night!
    Same goe's for any Waranty work!
    Payney!

so what happens to col? take it not there any more?

Quote Originally Posted by timddo View Post
    this sounds very fishy. Go into administration then liquidation and they buy the company back. Seems like fisher boats is avoiding paying creditors?????.

A and B start company D, Company D owe Company C $100, 000 buying materials, Company D has no money and go into liquidation. Parts of company D is sold To Company F. ( Company F is disguissed as Company D, but with differnet owners, titles -- maybe a relative of company D). Etc what the rich do, i own no assets but i live in 60,000,000 house and drive a BMW - No a relative owns the house.
    Company F starts new business - thus avoiding paying creditors!!!

i maybe wrong, but it sure sounds like it.
    Partner A cons partner B into investing money into Business.
    Later B discovers many skeletons in A closet.
    B say’s put cards on table; A says need much bigger table.
    Anybody including yourself can make a bid and buy an insolvent/Wound up company.
    The investigations into the affairs of the company are far from over!
    Directors are “personally” responsible for their actions
    With that said it doesn’t sit all that well with me either but I don’t earn $400.00 an hr so I guess we will never understand.
    Payney!

This certainly looks like a step in a better direction. I certainly hope that there is a position for a local boat builder to thrive in the current financial marketplace given the problems of past and whatever may lie in the future.
    We need to have local business that can deliver quality product to a marketplace that is ready to support this local venture.
    I for one had admired the reputation that was seemingly being built into every boat that was built with pride by the previous group. It was also in my aspirations to one day make an order for a purpose built boat and still is on the cards.....maybe more cautiously than before.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo View Post
    Daz it sounds like that may have been the whole point of the mutiny...

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo View Post

Affirmative!