Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fisher Boats

Re: Fisher Boats

Quote Originally Posted by INTIMIDATOR View Post
    Yes your correct Mark when I said you were a hard decission to let go I should of said first to go.
    My mistake Sorry
    By the way If you or finger have something to slang at me your quite welcome to see me in person at work you both know where I am and I'm not going anywhere!!!
    Sorry if I havent had time to ease everybodys minds as to what going on but i for one have a job and better things to do with my time.
    Their will be an official post soon.
    Payney!
    If you have not got time to answer questions here then how would you find time to answer them if I took 3 hours out of my life to go to you and then 3 hours to come back home?
    The lack of information from somebody in authority has been the biggest problem about what is happening during the whole sager.
    I mean a sign was not even placed on the fence of the old yard to tell people where the new yard is.
    So how do we know where you are to come and have a yarn??
    People have to right to be mad, confused, frustrated and even pretty peeved by the lack of information.
    So...
    Is Fisher Boats still taking orders??...A direct question and a simple question.

Are the boats that were on the production line before X-mas finished or still been built?
    Will the people who have these boats that are being produced ever take procession of them??

All these questions can be answered yes or no. It'll take 1 minute to do.

People have been waiting for a couple of months now for an official statement. When will this be happening??
    It seems NOBODIES mind has been put at ease with the lack of information presented by Fisher Boats
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    If you have not got time to answer questions here then how would you find time to answer them if I took 3 hours out of my life to go to you and then 3 hours to come back home?
    The lack of information from somebody in authority has been the biggest problem about what is happening during the whole sager.
    I mean a sign was not even placed on the fence of the old yard to tell people where the new yard is.
    So how do we know where you are to come and have a yarn??
    People have to right to be mad, confused, frustrated and even pretty peeved by the lack of information.
    So...
    Is Fisher Boats still taking orders??...A direct question and a simple question.

Are the boats that were on the production line before X-mas finished or still been built?
    Will the people who have these boats that are being produced ever take procession of them??

All these questions can be answered yes or no. It'll take 1 minute to do.

People have been waiting for a couple of months now for an official statement. When will this be happening??
    It seems NOBODIES mind has been put at ease with the lack of information presented by Fisher Boats

The only people that should be making statment about the current position of Fisher Boats atm is KordaMentha as they are in control of the company.
    FISHING FISHING AND MORE FISHING. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO?

Shame Fisher went pear shaped, Col was very good to us when we met him. Such great boats they were too.

I have only had a couple of dealings with Fisher Boats, first was a new fourstroke outboard purchase and second was the first service on that outboard. Dealing with Col was a pleasure to deal with as a customer and even through this tough time when attempting to gain access to my old outboard that was on consignment through a guy called Mick at Fisher boats was great as well.

I don't have a clue what is going on in the back ground nor do I really care at this stage as it is an internal dispute that thankfully hasn't affected me.

At the end of the day though what we all on here scream for is good customer service, Col gave it and it appears that the new 'managers' are keen to follow on with that from my perceptions. Even though theyre going through a rough patch right now it seems that when they come out the other side they will again be a compay that us boaties are willing to deal with.

Cheers

Chris

P.S. Telwater seem to be flying and pleanty dont have the same customer satisfaction as what Fishers customers seem to get. I hope the business survives and continues to produce a great boat and those that have lost thier jobs I hope with one closed door another better one opens for you all!
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Giddy up they are back.

Quote Originally Posted by dazbax73 View Post
    Giddy up they are back.
    NO THEY ARE NOT BACK, MORE CONFUSSION!!!!
    Back on suicide watch.

have the pre x mas boats that were ordered been built and or delivered?? Intimidator nice name by the way can you answer fingas questions

G'day,

On Monday this week the Creditors of Fisher Manufacturing Pty Ltd elected to place the Company in liquidation. This Company effectively no longer exists. According to the report presented to creditors at this meeting they stand to receive between $0.24 and $1.00 in the dollar value of their debt.

After that the creditors of Fisher Boats Pty Ltd elected to place that Company in liquidation. This Company effectively no longer exists. According to the report presented to creditors at this meeting they stand to receive $0.00 in the dollar value of their debt. A motion was moved at this meeting to appoint a Committee of Inspection. I am a member of that Committee.

It is unclear whether the termination of employees of the Companies was made according to law. Any employee of the Companies who is unsure about the terms of their termination, their payment for entitlements or their superannuation should contact KordaMentha now.

Customers and suppliers who have not lodged a Form 535 (Proof of debt) should do so immediately.

If you are uncertain about your status and need assistance in these matters, please contact me by PM or addressed to the following. Everything I know is posted here and I have nothing to add. Apart from those that need assistance I request that my privacy is respected.

The Administrators may wish to seek an official post from KordaMentha.

Stephen Minslow
    aka: White Pointer
    stephen.minslow@bigpond.com
    0419 721 371

Stephen, interested in how the Liquidation affects those who ordered boats, paid monies and have not had them delivered. Where do they stand in this mess.

Can they claim their boats finished or unfinished as property or are they shafted and get nothing back??

I feel for them, they are the innocent victims in this whole situation
    Fillet and Release Squad

W/P, were the boats that was not finished taken away from the Fisher shed and stored to another shed/yard/home to be finished by someone else? is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo View Post
    W/P, were the boats that was not finished taken away from the Fisher shed and stored to another shed/yard/home to be finished by someone else? is this correct?
    If above isnt the case looks like the customers will be in the line (at the back) with the creditors
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Thats sad, You'd think that if they had paid for the raw materials i.e. progress or full payment, that legally at whatever state the boat was in, it would be their property and not Fisher Boats, but I guess its a sticky state of affairs.

I suppose we won't hear the end of this saga for quite some time..
    Fillet and Release Squad

Hey Guy's
    Sorry for the delay in respose to the many questions I'll start a new post over the week end and give you all the heads up!
    Just Quickly though we are alive and well and have had a revamp. The new name is "Fisher Boats Australia"
    We are as i have said before at shed 2&3 77 Pasturage Rd Caboolture!
    Payney!

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo View Post
    All boats were moved to new shed ,owners recieved said letter from Korda Mentha Stating they "own their boats" at whatever stage of construction they are. They may if so choose go pick them up or leave them to be completed when the company fires back up.
    This is one of the reasons I've been so busy as everone has been happy to stay put.

Payney!

Quote Originally Posted by INTIMIDATOR View Post
    All boats were moved to new shed ,owners recieved said letter from Korda Mentha Stating they "own their boats" at whatever stage of construction they are. They may if so choose go pick them up or leave them to be completed when the company fires back up.
    This is one of the reasons I've been so busy as everone has been happy to stay put.

Payney!
    So there is some justice after all...Its great to see that the poor buggers who were sold a premium, hyped up product will get what they paid for...just hope they didnt get too many ulcers in the process...bet it was a bit scary for them till now.....

Still like to hear something "official"...dont have any idea what capacity you operate in ,INTIMIDATOR...hope you are the real deal...

Scott