Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Fisher Boats

Re: Fisher Boats

Quote Originally Posted by DR View Post
    my thoughts exactly..still 2 sides to every story, would be nice to hear from the wolf..
    Yes, yes it would.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Dont worry Finga I dont think we will get both sides of the story, instead a contractor who thinks he was the only reason why Fisher was in existance and a new owner who dodges questions to suit his own agenda. Anyway lets see if we can hit 20 pages

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    Your responses really are not conducive to people wanting to deal with whatever the business is called now.
    Yes Greg ..their responses are idiotic and arrogant to say the least...

Sounds like Fisher boats has been taken over by a ship of fools...

Quote Originally Posted by monkey76 View Post
    Dont worry Finga I dont think we will get both sides of the story, instead a contractor who thinks he was the only reason why Fisher was in existance and a new owner who dodges questions to suit his own agenda. Anyway lets see if we can hit 20 pages
    or 20,000 views...which-ever comes first

Stupid fools at that who dont realise what damage they can incur by writting smart responses on a public form ehile trying to retain the image fisher boats did have. In fairness to Col he is the smartest out of all involved for not saying anything, at least by doing this he has not bagged anyone involved in whatever has happened

Spot on, monkey. Spot bloody on.

speaking of fairy tales I always liked the one where the wolf ate little red riding hood
    Stuie
    IF IT CAN'T EAT A WHOLE PILLY I DON'T WANT IT

Quote Originally Posted by STUIE63 View Post
    speaking of fairy tales I always liked the one where the wolf ate little red riding hood
    Stuie
    Didn't the wolf try to dress himself up and pretend to be something/someone else?

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    Yes Greg ..their responses are idiotic and arrogant to say the least...

Sounds like Fisher boats has been taken over by a ship of fools...
    deleted by author

just had a thought.. was there any Websters in the yard when this all happened? if so what happened to them??

G'day

Good thought, no idea.

Best off asking little red riding hood

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by INTIMIDATOR View Post
    I can’t believe how many x employees have been shafted over the years and he still kept going. I supplied and maintained “ALL" my own gear as well, even bought a forklift and fueled it out of my own pocket! Never even got a thanks!
    just to clarify things i have never worked for col or fisher i have met the man once but what i do no about the game is this goes on and its up to each persons situation to decide what to do so if your not happy with the arrangement leave the job

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Anybody want to start a book on how many of the unfinished boats will be finished?
    You know...in all this saga I pray to God (I'm not even religious by any means) that I end up with egg on my face, I have to eat humble pie and I have to extract a foot or two from my gob as all the boats have been finished and those who seem to be loosing quite a bit are happy with their outcomes.
    I really hope this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by pig n fish View Post
    hey finga

mate dont want to dig at you but when you said we should call fisher boats ....intimidator boats or pig n fish boats well maybe it should have been as for we are about the only two bloke that have taken controll of fisher boats and taken it to were it is today...

mate when i walked in there four years ago to take on the spare parts section there was not a single drawing or any parts made or anyone who knew how to make them?????

col may have owned the company but it was poeple like me and mick that pushed it to were it is.......

i had full run of the shed to make changes when ever i wanted i would tell col later about what i had done.......

now this is why mick sanderson has secured me and payney because when it comes down to it we are fisherboats..........

at the end of the day with all the ..hit that has been going down i have been very close to saying see ya.....

but me and mick have stuck in there to help try and turn this around not because we have money in the company but more to help out the owners of the boats that sre still there.....

so sorry if you think that we are using col's rep.....
    ash

Hey Ash,
    I bet you and Payne have been gagged by Sanderson, your new boss, so you probably won’t reply to this post or be aloud out to play again.

My post last night was removed because I was too personally direct in my comments about you guys so I will have to try and tell the truth without telling you what you really are.

When I used to work at Fisher Mk 1 had some respect for you two guys but that has certainly all gone after reading the dribble you wrote.
    You say
    “but it was poeple like me and mick that pushed it to were it is”
    “this is why mick sanderson has secured me and payney because when it comes down to it we are fisherboats”

What a load of BS. Do you think that the Fisher business was successful because of you guys. You obviously have no idea what makes a successful business work.
    Do you expect intelligent people to believe that because you can weld you are the catalyst that makes the business so successful?

You were employees/subcontractors and paid well for the job you were EXPECTED to do.
    What about all the other people that were there that put in the hard yards.
    What about the risks that Col had to take to meet commitments pay you guys as well as all the other multitude of day to day pressures of running a business.
    Who do you think sold the boats to give you the opportunity to have a job in the first pace.

I bet you two guys went home after a hard day and worried about where, why and what do we do next. You just showed up did you job and expected to be paid.
    Col was the one that started the business took the gamble, developed the hulls, secured leases, and carried the financial risk – not you.

I can’t believe you can bag a man after what he did for the both of you. You were both paid well.
    You were both able to build your own private gear. Ash you built a massive trailer and Payne a large 8m boat. Whose facilities were you able to use to be able to do that?
    I bet you didn’t pay retail for all the materials you used either if you paid for all of them at all!!
    You both seem to have very short memories about what privileges you had there.

It must have been a terrible experience for you both to stay there for 4 YEARS and put up with the terrible conditions, and then take the man’s money. If it was so bad why didn’t you leave!!!

To thank him you wait until he is away on annual leave and you both, along with your new boss proceed to strip out both sheds of all equipment, gear and boats. This all done behind his back!!!

You spent 4 years with Col yet you have never given him the time of day to talk with him about any of this mess. Yet you go and jump into bed with someone you know nothing about and have know for a very short time.

I guess you will find out the hard way what you have done.

The only decent thing that you have said out of all this is that you have stuck around to help out the owners of boats that are still there. Well you both along with your new boss certainly owe it to those owners, so what’s the big deal. Do you want us to feel we owe you something?
    Do you want us to think the new Fisher Boats Australia or is it Fisher boats engineering or what will the name be next week, has any credibility or ethics to trust them in building a boat.
    I certainly wouldn’t.

There are still a lot of questions unanswered

Quote Originally Posted by INTIMIDATOR View Post
    Hey Scott dries your eyes Matey
    If you look on page 9. I replied their, and then successfully contacted Dan through several P.M. messages.
    As I said before he needs to present some sort of receipt or bank transfer document to support his claim.
    Mick not about to hand out motors like lollypops’!
    Payney!
    G'day,

Actually he does not need to prove his claim. It is already proven.

The Director's statement of affairs lodged at the beginning of the Administration recognised the Company's liability to him.

He has lodged a Form 535 (Proof of Debt) with the Administrators/Liquidators and they have recognised it as such and accorded him voting rights in the amount of his claim at two creditor's meeting now.

So stop obfuscating and tell him where he stands with you.

White Pointer