View Poll Results: Will you be attending the Save Our Bay rally on 28th February 2009 ?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Will be attending the BBQ afterwards as well

27 25.23%
  • Yes - But can't make the BBQ afterwards

12 11.21%
  • No - Would like to come but have prior commitments

48 44.86%
  • No - Don't believe in the aims / cause of the rally

15 14.02%
  • What Rally ?

5 4.67%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Will YOU be attending the Save Our Bay Rally on 28th February 2009

Re: Will YOU be attending the Save Our Bay Rally on 28th February 2009

Quote Originally Posted by lippa View Post
    my apologies as well guys, it was my plan to tow through the city then head on down to tipplers for a dirty w/end with the old girl.
    as we all know family's throw spanners in the works, baby sitters not available until 10am now, which means i will miss the boat, so to speak.

good luck guys, and a very big thank you to the organisers and participants. I'm sure this will be a great success.

cheers

lippa
    Bah! Put the kid in the cabin. You won't hear it there!!!!

Have a great day, I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to meeting you! We'll be on the News tonight.

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

I won't be able to attend due to other commitments. Hopefully it is a successful as the earlier events.
    I am not convinced that the SOBA message is getting through to the general population. Many forum members are still unclear if this is a protest against Bay closures or one against environmental vandalism by the governing bodies or even what is hoped to be achieved through the event.
    Hopefully we get more than the usual group in attendance.
    I may be able to swing by later to Comslie to see how things went

Good Luck

Neil
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I was a little like that Neil. After attending the last 2 rallies and the whole fishing party thing. But was pleasantly surprised with the turnout, and particularly the coverage we got and listening to the opposition leader talking as if he was reading a SOBA script. Was a great success no matter how you look at it.

Cheech