Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Brisbane Tinnie and Tackle Show

Brisbane Tinnie and Tackle Show

Hi

Does anyone know when the Tinnie and Tackle show is on this year?

I know it was on the Anzac Day long weekend last year but haven't seen anything yet for this years show.

Thanks!

Re: Brisbane Tinnie and Tackle Show

20th to 22nd MArch

heres the link

http://www.tinnieandtackle.com.au/

Talking Re: Brisbane Tinnie and Tackle Show

Thanks. I've booked the tickets!

Do any other ausfishers have plans to go to the show?

If I can't find what I am looking for a the VMR boaties market I will be. Then again, I may go even if I find everything I was looking for. You never do know what you NEED until you see it do you.
    All I want is to catch MORE legal fish!

Marine QLD run this event and they have been helpful to us at SOBA in getting the word out about the rally too so to reciprocate can I suggest a lot us to go and support our marine industry - they are in a bit of trouble so a good show is needed I think. I reckon you might find some true bargins there this year too.

Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

This is unbelievable timing. I fly up north for a fishing trip on the thursday after the show.

*rubs hands together

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki SEQ View Post
    I've booked the tickets!

How could you have done that? The online ticketing facility is not working yet...

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

Then again, I suppose that you might already have some if you worked for the organisers.

If you click on the 'buy tickets' under the picture it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki SEQ View Post
    If you click on the 'buy tickets' under the picture it works.

Nope. You have not fixed it yet, Nikki SEQ.

When I click on that spot, I get this ...

...and when i click on that, I get this ...

None of which seems to have anything to do with buying tickets for the Tackle and Tinnie show.

All the other links work ok on the Tackle and Tinnie site but not the "Buy Tickets" one.

Hi All,

Great to see you talking about the show. Sorry about the ticketing - it was working a couple of days ago but the links have gone down. We're working on it and will let you know when it's back up and running.

To give you all a bit of a heads up - we've got more fishing tackle and accessories at this year's show than ever before with exhibitors including All Round Angler from up at Caboolture and BCF.

Matthew Hayden will be making an appearance on the Friday morning talking about his current safety campaign 'Keep Your Eye on the Ball'. He'll be around afterwards for signings and to chat with fans.

The 4BC Kid's Fishing Clinic is back for a second time with plenty of free educational activities to keep the kids busy while you check out the show.

We will keep you posted as more features are confirmed. In the meantime, any suggestions are always appreciated!

Marine Queensland

T & T 09 , I have been attending the show every year and will no doubt be going again this year.

If I was in the market for a new tinny then my needs are covered with lots to offer , seminars etc are good but the 'tackle' part of the show has been skinny at best.

It's great news to hear there will be more to offer in this area this year. It would be great to see the manufacturers there ie Shimano , Daiwa etc

I remember one show I went to down south some years ago that had a simulator set up and you actually fought a machine with rod and reel , was a bit of fun.

regards Garry

Wouldn't it be great if the organisers offered concession ticket prices to Ausfish members just like they did a couple of years ago?

It can be an expensive day out when you add ticket admission to parking to lunch. Might be better to stay at home and use the saved money to reduce the pain on some tackle that you are drooling over.

Quote Originally Posted by charleville View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if the organisers offered concession ticket prices to Ausfish members just like they did a couple of years ago?

It can be an expensive day out when you add ticket admission to parking to lunch. Might be better to stay at home and use the saved money to reduce the pain on some tackle that you are drooling over.

Yep we should get in half price....
    ..Greg...."Termites pay the bills"..... Trailcraft 475...75 Hp E-Tec

Hi all
    We won't be going this year. I found it extremely disappointing last year. I think it is no longer tinnie and tackle but fibreglass and 4x4 show.
    This was the first time I had been and it was nothing to what I expected-- maybe 3 stands of tackle/rods etc.
    It was good if you are in the market for a new boat,outboard or some other boating equipment like a sounder etc --- it just wasn't what I thought it would be.

Ronnie

At this stage mate and i are heading down
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)