Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do You Pack A Week Out??

Re: Do You Pack A Week Out??

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    Very tempting but Weather looks like crap!
    Gee's it's not stopped you before Daryl......a bit of that harden up princess and you won't even notice it's raining

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Top of the hill sounds like a good spot Whitto, with the forecast in mind.
    AAAhhhhhh Yes Silverback Hill....it's certainly high and dry Brian...just got to watch where you put ya feet

Rainy weather Shane, best to pack extra rations mate.

What is it about Monduran and storms, is it some sort of storm alley up there or what? Good thing theres plenty of hills and inlets to tuck into and ride em out.

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    is a litre of rum enough for the 2 nights mmmm
    Oh by the way i have my camera fully charged in case we see wild silverbacks and the obligatory where's Brian photo

shane
    Ya should scrape through with a litre Shane.....You will see at least I Silverback...My much larger partner in crime won't be in attendance...he makes 4 of me and all muscle

well 150kg myself ,
    Brian rain coat whats that rain is ok its lightning i hate
    the new penn pinpoint 568cxh is going to get a hotout this weekend as well

shane

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Rainy weather Shane, best to pack extra rations mate.

What is it about Monduran and storms, is it some sort of storm alley up there or what? Good thing theres plenty of hills and inlets to tuck into and ride em out.
    Storm Alley says it all Brian.....have experienced 2 Separate storms in the one night...shite of a place sometimes

Cool Re: Do You Pack A Week Out??

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Gee's it's not stopped you before Daryl......a bit of that harden up princess and you won't even notice it's raining
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Storm Alley says it all Brian.....have experienced 2 Separate storms in the one night...shite of a place sometimes
    I hear ya Whitto, I still haven't sorted the bilge pump from the last flooded trip, when the rain water in the boat got over the bilge pump despite it going flat out before it died. I must check there could be a fish stuck in there.

Well I betsta git some sleep incase things change .

I would definetly be on top of the bloody hill this time! Last time my camp filtered most of the rubbish before the water got to Callops!

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    I hear ya Whitto, I still haven't sorted the bilge pump from the last flooded trip, when the rain water in the boat got over the bilge pump despite it going flat out before it died. I must check there could be a fish stuck in there.

Well I betsta git some sleep incase things change .

I would definetly be on top of the bloody hill this time! Last time my camp filtered most of the rubbish before the water got to Callops!
    yes i remeber that naggs and barraboss cooking in the rain and in the morning the camp kitchen look like a homeless house

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    yes i remeber that naggs and barraboss cooking in the rain and in the morning the camp kitchen look like a homeless house
    that weekend had nothin on the weekend before aussie day, watched a gust (while hanging off a tarp) come threw the gully and totally wipe out eight camp sites along the fence line in seconds. flattened, and these campers were up at H.... , eskys looked like bowling balls spewin out cans, , mother nature, nasty....scary but an awsome sight....
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    that weekend had nothin on the weekend before aussie day, watched a gust (while hanging off a tarp) come threw the gully and totally wipe out eight camp sites along the fence line in seconds. flattened, and these campers were up at H.... , eskys looked like bowling balls spewin out cans, , mother nature, nasty....scary but an awsome sight....
    deano..
    you might get a repeat tonight i say the wya the temperature is and the humidity so batten downb the hatch men the storm they are a coming and that might firs the barra up i reckon have a great weekend and hope yas catch some and nath enjoy the esky it might be the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    you might get a repeat tonight i say the wya the temperature is and the humidity so batten downb the hatch men the storm they are a coming and that might firs the barra up i reckon have a great weekend and hope yas catch some and nath enjoy the esky it might be the way to go
    cheers simon, hope its not to nasty, but we have weathered some bad ones, so
    sorta gota expect them this time of year.....the esky is of non conductive material.
    just keep the graphite down..
    deano..
    i will never die.

good luck boys. have fun, catch a fish, have a few truth syrups and talk gibberish to the wee hours. hope the weather holds up for you.

Cheers Roo.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    good luck boys. have fun, catch a fish, have a few truth syrups and talk gibberish to the wee hours. hope the weather holds up for you.

Cheers Roo.
    cheers rod, not to worried about rain, just want to get some juice on the poly, and spill a beer on her...
    i will never die.

Thats ok deano i will lend you one of my fish so you can juice her up mate

Shane

[quote=DEANO68;973756]cheers rod, not to worried about rain, just want to get some juice on the poly, and spill a beer on her...[/quote/]

yeah i hope ya get one dean should be a good one and break ya drought new boat will do