Thread: New website for Lakes Samsonvale and Kurwongbah and PRFMA

New website for Lakes Samsonvale and Kurwongbah and PRFMA

Just a quick note the new website giving a comprehensive overview of lake Samsonvale (NPD) and Lake Kurwongbah is almost completed and is being constructed live. Its my first crack at it but its not too bad.

When finished it will be a comprehensive resource for these areas including fish species info and ID, other aquatic flora and fauna, fishing access, facilities, history of the lakes and stocking. It will also cover off on the other roles the Pine Rivers Fish Management Association plays in the region.

site address www.prfma.com.au

If you have any good shore based fishing photos from either lake give me a pm please.

Re: New website for Lakes Samsonvale and Kurwongbah and PRFMA

Thanks for the heads up Shayne.

Cheers,
    John.

Excellent website Shayned. Lots of detail, good layout and looks like it will be a valuable resource for experienced and beginners alike

Al

Fish ID and technique info is starting to go up. Down the track I hope to have some good shore based info up as well. Just waiting for a slap over the wrist from the site host for using too much memory. Might need the website sponsor sooner rather than later.

thanks Shayne..good site and info...I really should go and have a look at the place sometime..only about 20 minutes from home.

Hey Pinhead, if your really keen on getting onto some fish out there just pm me before you go.
    We might be able to meet up and I'll show you some productive areas. ( as long as your not too worried about wasp stings !!!)
    The place is a little slow at the moment but it's getting better every week.

Site's looking good Shayne....thanks for yesterday mate.....AMAZING.

Great site mate.

I'm looking forward to fishing NPD now that I back in Bris and it will be great when "K'bah" comes online in a few years

"K'bah" rolls off the tounge well and I'm going to trademark the shortened version and everytime someone says it I'll donate the money for future stocking