Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: all my gear was stolen

Re: all my gear was stolen

it is okay Scott..I am sure we can send you plenty of empty rum bottles

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    Its great to see such generosity of spirit from the ausfish crew....

But alas I also seem to have become the victim of a heinous crime,

I awoke at midday today and on my way to the bathroom to get some much needed panadols I noticed a problem....last night there was a full bottle of Bundy rum on the kitchen counter....and now well..just like that... it was gone.... it took a moment to register with my muddled brain (i had a terrible headache for some reason)....and such skulduggery was at foot that the bottle was actually still there but the contents were GONE...

Crime is everywhere these days so if you would like to donate a bottle or 2 just send them to me at the "Send a Shot to Scott charity appeal" and I will take good care of them...

Just dont get me and Deep Sea John mixed up...I dont need any more fishing gear and young Johns folks will probably not appreciate hard liquor arriving in his letterbox...

waiting in anticipation

Scott .
    Have you reported this crime to the police, see if they have any leads? .
    I know that this kind thing is rife, you wouldn't believe the amount that this went on during the Christmas break at my place, the families, the friends.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    I protest in the strongest possible way to what you have called me.

It is abhorrent and appalling at the levels you go to offend people by name calling.

You can call me anything you want, but NEVER NEVER NEVER use the word "old".
    OLD !

Hey John, If I was you I'd be getting a little job somewhere to earn a little bit of cash to insure your new gear just encase.
    You never know it might let you get you some better stuff in the near future....
    But enjoy what the boys are donating to you and please don't let them down.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Hey Dudes, after a big hit on the SWR bar on sunday my flybridge is now rooted and will require several thosand bucks in repairs..PM me and Ill give you details for your donations..I love youse all

Quote Originally Posted by siegfried View Post
    Hey Dudes, after a big hit on the SWR bar on sunday my flybridge is now rooted and will require several thosand bucks in repairs..PM me and Ill give you details for your donations..I love youse all

Stuffed flybridge, sounds like a bad day , PM sent and cash will be sent to your letterbox soon if insuance doesn't pull through,

thanks guys i recieved 2 packages today containing finga jigheads and plastics, so thanks to all that donated those

cheers
    Cheers, John

*fishing is my life*

send me a PM if ya wanna catch up and do some fishing i live at hope island

Dija get the package yet John?

I sent it via courier on friday. Should say from INSIGNIATURE SIGNS on it?

Let me know if you haven't got it yet so I can chase the courier company.

Quote Originally Posted by baitwaster View Post
    Dija get the package yet John?

I sent it via courier on friday. Should say from INSIGNIATURE SIGNS on it?

Let me know if you haven't got it yet so I can chase the courier company.
    INSIGNIATURE SIGNS, how's Rob these days??

Well I'll be buggered! Some miserable sod stole the missus!

She's blonde, 19 yrs old, and 36, 24, 36. If anyone can send me a replacement, I'd appreciate it.

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

LOL Kev. What does the top of her head look like?
    Cheers,
    Chris

Kev I might be able to help, blond, 19 yr old, at the beach today saw a few, now as for the 36, 24, 36, did you want the other leg to be the exact same size ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ryan View Post
    LOL Kev. What does the top of her head look like?
    Flat................just the perfect place for your pot :-)

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by dreemon View Post
    Kev I might be able to help, blond, 19 yr old, at the beach today saw a few, now as for the 36, 24, 36, did you want the other leg to be the exact same size ?
    Bugger!You found her!

kev

mate there was package delivered but courier left a note, they then tried delivering it on monday but couldnt get in, so tomoz i think they are redelivering it will let you know when it comes
    Cheers, John

*fishing is my life*

send me a PM if ya wanna catch up and do some fishing i live at hope island