Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: all my gear was stolen

Re: all my gear was stolen

It's very nice of all you guys to be so generous, but how do you know he is genuine? John hasnt posted on ausfish for half a year and then comes on for handouts? Sorry if you are genuine john, but i wouldnt be sending a $200+ reel to some body who had their gear 'stolen'. The fact that he is only 15 is a good 'sympath card' to make people feel sorry and send their gear (could be a good scam). Wouldnt you have some kind of insurance? ..

Sorry if i sound arrogant or un-sympathetic, sorry to john if you are genuine.

Mudguard

Quote Originally Posted by Mudguard 92 View Post
    It's very nice of all you guys to be so generous, but how do you know he is genuine? John hasnt posted on ausfish for half a year and then comes on for handouts? Sorry if you are genuine john, but i wouldnt be sending a $200+ reel to some body who had their gear 'stolen'. The fact that he is only 15 is a good 'sympath card' to make people feel sorry and send their gear (could be a good scam). Wouldnt you have some kind of insurance? ..

Sorry if i sound arrogant or un-sympathetic, sorry to john if you are genuine.

Mudguard
    I'd like to feel that this is what being Australian is about. eg Helping others if you can.

If you think he's suss don't send anything Mr Paranoid Maybe he can sell all the gear and retire to the Bahamas

Dave
    Avast ye matey!

Mudgaurd does have some good points, teenagers these days ya know,

15 posts and ...... where is his reply ???????,

the suspense is killing me...

I hope it lasts

Quote Originally Posted by dreemon View Post
    Mudgaurd does have some good points, teenagers these days ya know,

15 posts and ...... where is his reply ???????,

the suspense is killing me...

I hope it lasts
    I am only 17 this year..

I have a Daiwa Certate and an E. Grell rod, it's yours mate.
    NOT!
    Guys have a look where he lives, Hope Island, his parents are most likely loaded.
    John tell your parents to put in an insurance claim and stop being so tight.
    Next time put ya gear away where the scum can't get at it.
    Marty.

thanks so so so much i can not express to everyone i guess i can start fishing again, anyway for more info i mainly fish deep sea and estuary for flathead, bream, mangrove jack and even whiting the gear that was stolen was tackle box with the useual, dawai rod + Daiwa Certate 2500, soft plastics, lures, deep sea rod
    Cheers, John

*fishing is my life*

send me a PM if ya wanna catch up and do some fishing i live at hope island

guys i also wanna say sorry for not geting back so quick i am in year 11 and school is tough, i am genuine and for those people out there who were tough dont worry, its not a scam my parents dont just spoil me i have to work for the things i want.
    Cheers, John

*fishing is my life*

Quote Originally Posted by deep sea john View Post
    guys i also wanna say sorry for not geting back so quick i am in year 11 and school is tough, i am genuine and for those people out there who were tough dont worry, its not a scam my parents dont just spoil me i have to work for the things i want.
    Do you not have insurance?.. "I have to work for the things i want", thats why you are asking for handouts on here? I am in year 12 and can still get on here everyday. I didnt think you would have left it days to see how much stuff people would give you, if you were genuine.

mate sorry i am genuine and no insurance didnt cover that..........
    Cheers, John

*fishing is my life*

Do you not have insurance?.. "I have to work for the things i want", thats why you are asking for handouts on here? I am in year 12 and can still get on here everyday. I didnt think you would have left it days to see how much stuff people would give you, if you were genuine.
    lay off champion, you dont have to give him anything if you dont want. Why are you so concerned ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tailortaker View Post
    lay off champion, you dont have to give him anything if you dont want. Why are you so concerned ?
    Are you going to send John anything Tailortaker, if not why not? I was just interested to know why he couldnt get insurance on it (i now know - he said it has to be over $1000 to claim....) Im so concerned because there was a chace it is a scam, but i guess i should have left it up to you to decide that, without sharing my opinion? ..

Are you going to send John anything Tailortaker, if not why not? I was just interested to know why he couldnt get insurance on it (i now know - he said it has to be over $1000 to claim....) Im so concerned because there was a chace it is a scam, but i guess i should have left it up to you to decide that, without sharing my opinion? ..
    Yes i am sending him some gear not that it's your bussiness. Why should it be up to you to accuse him of a scam ??? maybe your opion would be best kept to yourself if it is going to wrongfully accuse people. Hope you dont have somethng like this happen to you and need help in the future...
    Cheers TT

Quote Originally Posted by Tailortaker View Post
    Yes i am sending him some gear not that it's your bussiness. Why should it be up to you to accuse him of a scam ??? maybe your opion would be best kept to yourself if it is going to wrongfully accuse people. Hope you dont have somethng like this happen to you and need help in the future...
    Cheers TT
    Im not sure, who should it be up to? How was i to know i wrongly accused him when he only made one post and did not explain himself properly until days later (via PM)?

Ye Gods!

Someone comes on and asks for help. Some folks have taken him at face value, and offered him some gear. Great stuff, and a very Aussie thing to do.

How do you go deep sea? Do you bottom bash or troll?

I can't for the life of me understand why some pratts then jump on and start going all judgemental on his ass! If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing! Just shut the #$%k up and go away! Easy, huh?

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing! Just shut the #$%k up and go away!
    hahaha, maybe you could use some of your own advice.