Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Aussie W/End Mondy

Re: Aussie W/End Mondy

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    Geez a bloke gets busy for a few days and tries to catch up on threads and finds this stuff - too scary!!!! It must put the lotion on or it gets the hose again.....

I'm selling the hornet at the moment and was thinking of seeing if I could land a deckies job at the BB, although after reading this I'm more than a little nervous...

So you goin GLASS & FAST

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    So you goin GLASS & FAST

Chris
    hehe as tempting as that might be (especially after getting the free facelift) I'm thinking of going back to the fantastic plastic.

Having said that, if I see a good deal on a classy glassy...... I reserve the right to change my mind!

Besides, I have a history of changing boats at least once every 18 months max, and as we all know history has a habit of repeating itself!

Cheers
    Tony

hehe as tempting as that might be (especially after getting the free facelift) I'm thinking of going back to the fantastic plastic.

Having said that, if I see a good deal on a classy glassy...... I reserve the right to change my mind!

Besides, I have a history of changing boats at least once every 18 months max, and as we all know history has a habit of repeating itself!

Cheers
    Tony
    woo hooo more tupperware.. .. do it tony, do it..

deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

with ya, think mine has seen more h2o than any

bloody poly owners trying to recruit new victems, opps, I mean owners!

Tony, ally all the way mate, go the hornets!

Cheers
    Tony
    Tony Tony Tony ...... you must be thick skinned

Let us mess around with Deano first

I can understand going from your hornet to a skeet , nitro , ranger etc ...... but a poly ......... forgetting the jokes - just too similar for my way of thinking.

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Tony Tony Tony ...... you must be thick skinned

Let us mess around with Deano first

I can understand going from your hornet to a skeet , nitro , ranger etc ...... but a poly ......... forgetting the jokes - just too similar for my way of thinking.

Chris
    yeah tony whats wrong with the one ya had oh thats right its sits there so you can jump into les mcods boat hey has anyone spoken to les lately havent seen him on here for a while

Before anyone buys one we should have a party....a tupperware party
    Paulo

Talking of stealthy operations and silent runningI read recently from Starlo I think that transom mount electrics were more stealthy than bow mounts because when you change direction the little motor that turns the motor makes a racket any thoughts on this??
    Paulo

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMark View Post
    Talking of stealthy operations and silent runningI read recently from Starlo I think that transom mount electrics were more stealthy than bow mounts because when you change direction the little motor that turns the motor makes a racket any thoughts on this??
    Paulo
    No doubt Paul ....... The minn kota riptides scream when you change directions
    In addition to the bow mount ......I wouldn't mind having a transom mount on the front ( reverse the head) & away you go ........... use it when monouvering over flats / weed or through the timber when in stealth mode

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Chris - Thick skin/thick head that'd be me I've had a few poly's in the past and frankly I don't mind the occaisional wheelie bin/tupperware joke (heck I even had an etec for a short while). If you pay for the big HO etec on the back I'd seriously consider a skeeter

Nipsta - Hey I resemble that statement! I caught up with Les at Mondy new years eve, he seems to be going well.

Paulo - I agree, the servo on Minnkotas are way too noisy. I'm thinking of going back to a cable steer bow mount for that very reason.

Cheers
    Tony