Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Aussie W/End Mondy

Re: Aussie W/End Mondy

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    I was thinking of making a batch & sending it to Chewman to bring up but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have seen it!! A batch would be just enough to get him from home to Mondy
    Love to Vin.
    Cheers Kim.
    Kim,

you dont be feedin them other heathins!! Save the ymmy stuff for 'team Rocky Road Lotion'

Remember no nuts in my batch.......dont even go there you lot....I can here the cogs in your head grinding now!!!

Steve

It's all good Captain!! Plenty to go round. I've been stocking up when the choc etc has been on special. I know princess no nuts in your and roo's RR and no nuts on your bit of the ginger cake. On It!!
    First Mate Priestley
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    It's all good Captain!! Plenty to go round. I've been stocking up when the choc etc has been on special. I know princess no nuts in your and roo's RR and no nuts on your bit of the ginger cake. On It!!
    First Mate Priestley
    Oooh Kim Thank you!!!

Consider all your leaders tied!!!....properly too

Steve

Oh i think im goin to cry this is all too soppy...

Thats nothing chewy, Wait till ya see the team shirts Kims got organised for "Team Lotion Frenzy". Should really set off Steves doe eyes.
    Steve, Bring eye liner and your favourite colour lippy

Geez you could have cut the head off!!
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Kim,

Remember no nuts in my batch

Steve
    Cant alter genetics mate!!!!

im thinking once some of the locals hear about this we willl be overrun

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Thats nothing chewy, Wait till ya see the team shirts Kims got organised for "Team Lotion Frenzy". Should really set off Steves doe eyes.
    Steve, Bring eye liner and your favourite colour lippy
    Rod Rod Rod, I dont know. You can bag my makeup..its packed ready to go.....but I have been told bout your man boobies!!

Ben, pay that!!.

Hey, I've got a Slick Rig!!!

just hidden under a winter coat for a decade or so
    see avatar.....too many beers.

i thought you where gunner say ya had some plastic work done

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    i thought you where gunner say ya had some plastic work done
    I have!!!! I used to have a face only a mother could love.....then kim whacked me with a big stick for the last 14 years and look at me now(see avatar)

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I have!!!! I used to have a face only a mother could love.....then kim whacked me with a big stick for the last 14 years and look at me now(see avatar)
    dont worry i felt like that the other day when i had my wisdom teeth out dam that operation hurts

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    dont worry i felt like that the other day when i had my wisdom teeth out dam that operation hurts
    OUCH...How you doing now? Hope your felling better.

Geez a bloke gets busy for a few days and tries to catch up on threads and finds this stuff - too scary!!!! It must put the lotion on or it gets the hose again.....

I'm selling the hornet at the moment and was thinking of seeing if I could land a deckies job at the BB, although after reading this I'm more than a little nervous...