View Poll Results: Which is the most productive barra destination ?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monduran

18 37.50%
  • Awoonga

19 39.58%
  • Either ....

11 22.92%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: MONDURAN Vs AWOONGA

Re: MONDURAN Vs AWOONGA

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    I personally have no idea Chris I never got near B...didn't need to go that far.....I worked my way up the Dam starting from SDA....Bird .....and so on up the Dam to the first bay on the left......Magic all with H/B's.....not a S/P in sight
    So imagine what it would have been like with a hollowbelly or slick rig tied on
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

mmm, aint been in this game long, but one weekend at awoonga for 4 fish last year, then 4 trips too mondy for 1 fish and a few losses, awoonga prob wins, but i love mondy it just hasent been barra kind to me,will visit both dams this year, they are both challenging and exiting fishing... ..
    deano.
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Oh Donut68 be kind to yourself you will nail em next trip

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Oh Donut68 be kind to yourself you will nail em next trip
    yea thanks mate, might have to paint the poly pink soon like you said,change the avatar, prob good advertising for them. ....and your mrs will enjoy fishin from a pink boat at the bash while your at camp cookin dinna and doin the dishes....
    i will never die.

Would be a funny sponcer though, imagine belting across the tv screen on a sunday in the Donut King skeater, and with us fishin we would serve the name well.....

Would be a funny sponcer though, imagine belting across the tv screen on a sunday in the Donut King skeater, and with us fishin we would serve the name well.....
    reckon they would take me on.
    i will never die.

They would come over to film and we would be hoeing into a cream donut with a lure hooked up in a tree birds nest in the other and esky of coldies in arms reach looking for some currents in the shrubs on the shore??? :grin: ... What all bunning anglers would look up too...:rolleyes:
    Team Donut King

They would come over to film and we would be hoeing into a cream donut with a lure hooked up in a tree birds nest in the other and esky of coldies in arms reach looking for some currents in the shrubs on the shore??? :grin: ... What all bunning anglers would look up too...:rolleyes:
    Team Donut King
    mate they must be watching, they just rang me.. game plan is to catch no fish (obviously), and eat plenty of pastry on camera, especially the new current flavor, and they also want me to run with the new slogan, all the gear,no idea...
    i will never die.

All the gear, no idea, thats a classic!

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    All the gear, no idea, thats a classic!
    Now that would make a good T-Shirt slogan....It will be alot more funnier when u juice up the boat

i like all places i not fusy

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Now that would make a good T-Shirt slogan....It will be alot more funnier when u juice up the boat
    might have to print one up for the bash whitto, happy b / day for the weekend mate, enjoy your trip , and keep the boys in line...... safe journey....

deano..
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    might have to print one up for the bash whitto, happy b / day for the weekend mate, enjoy your trip , and keep the boys in line...... safe journey....

deano..
    Thanks for that Deano......Looks like we might end up getting a wet arse and at least one storm.....Gee's it's going to be boring...what can we do...I know sit round under Nath's big tarp and test the temp of a few Beers....Yeah that I'll do I reckon....could be worse.....As Brian said in another post HTFU see U at Borumba...Cheers mate