Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Worlds Greatest Shave, sponsor or join the Team

Re: Worlds Greatest Shave, sponsor or join the Team

I am going to up the ante a bit here. All my mates reckon that shaving my head will benefit me, so now I am going to shave my whole body. Legs, arms and chest and back. The whole lot. Now if I can get enough cash, and someone can supply wax, then thats how my legs will be going. I dont have the most attractive body shape, so if you want me to keep my shirt on its going to cost you all!!

good work guys

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAndy View Post
    I am going to up the ante a bit here. All my mates reckon that shaving my head will benefit me, so now I am going to shave my whole body. Legs, arms and chest and back. The whole lot. Now if I can get enough cash, and someone can supply wax, then thats how my legs will be going. I dont have the most attractive body shape, so if you want me to keep my shirt on its going to cost you all!!
    No probkem with the waxing, I am a fully qualified waxer, actually qualified in Temporary Epilation and lash and brow treatments, if you want the exact terminology, as well as a Diploma in remedial massage and Bowen Therapy. Thats what I do all day, every day. See signature.

More than happy to book you in to Amaroo for either myself or my Beauty Therapist, kayleen, to do it free of charge.

As of today we have raised $1474.00

Thanks for your support

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    No probkem with the waxing, I am a fully qualified waxer, actually qualified in Temporary Epilation and lash and brow treatments, if you want the exact terminology, as well as a Diploma in remedial massage and Bowen Therapy. Thats what I do all day, every day. See signature.

More than happy to book you in to Amaroo for either myself or my Beauty Therapist, kayleen, to do it free of charge.
    Damn you. Gotta hit the 5k target before I do it though!

okay Steve..so what day will it be happening?

Spoke to the Leukaemia Foundation today and we will be having a Shave/Colour event at the boaties market on the 15th of March. If you do want to join the team and can not get to the boaties market you can still join and raise money and have a shave or colour wherever you are.

Thanks to the VMR for allowing this, hopefully we can raise some more money on the day. Maybe auctioning off who shaves who and also get some other people to shave or colour on the day.

If you would like to join the team and/or support the team by making a donation please see teh following links.

World's Greatest Shave - http://www.worldsgreatestshave.com/

Sponsor or Join the team - http://my.imisfriendraising.com.au/T...n-CA&TSID=2549

Good news Steve.

" Marlin-Mike " has a stall along side " finga ". Mike also has a small generator and clippers.

Just need a couple more people to put their hands for a " Shave ".

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

I can get a genset (mine is too noisy) and I have clippers as well.

I have a gas torch...will that do for the all over??

Looks like dopey me has 'enrolled' twice but I've been in touch with the girls in the right spot.

If I look in the right spot I have some 00 hand clippers just like pop used to use.
    They're never been used so they might be okky dokky too.

As a side note...As long as my posteria points to the ground there's no way I'm going to let Webby to my noggin' with his fillet knife.
    He might turn all injun' (as 'The Duke' would say) on me and take a good fillet as well as the scales

What's some good stuff to rub on the noggin' to get the hair growing??
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

well..as most would know I lost my mum to cancer and her birthday was 12th march so that was why I suggested that date. HOWEVER...to sit at the boaties market with an onion and sausage roll in hand and take happy snaps of this mob being shorn is well worth the money. Money going in tonight Steve.

Thanks again to all those that have either sponsored and/or joined the team.

The team so far

Damien Briais
    Nico De Rooy
    Scott Fisher
    Peter Jensen
    Phill Klieese ( Kliese )
    Andrew Pearson
    Jesse Wallis
    Tim Wittle ( Whittle )
    Steve Brown

editing by Phill, just for you Timi

Total raised so far - $2,460.00

If you would like to join the team and/or support the team by making a donation please see the following links.

World's Greatest Shave - http://www.worldsgreatestshave.com/

Sponsor or Join the team - http://my.imisfriendraising.com.au/T...n-CA&TSID=2549
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 25-01-2009 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    The team so far

Damien Briais
    Nico De Rooy
    Scott Fisher
    Peter Jensen
    Phill Klieese
    Andrew Pearson
    Jesse Wallis
    Tim Wittle
    Steve Brown

Er, that would be Whittle!

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Sorry Tim, my typo.

Come on guys and gals. There are 36,376 members on this forum. If each of you donated just one dollar that would be $36376 that we raise for a very good cause.