Thread: Karee Marine - Excellent Service

Karee Marine - Excellent Service

Hi All,

Just thought I'd write a few words to say thanks to Trevor at Karee Marine for great service Put in my bow mount Minn Kota in to have a steering problem fixed(no steering) last week, expecting the worst, as the warranty had expired, I got a call less than a week later to hear that it was back in the shop ready for pick up. It was picked up by the Minn Kota rep and and taken to BLA where they replaced the drive Housing and main control board to fix the problem. It was then sent by courier back to Karee in les than a week. Total price for the repairs $0.

So it will be put to good use chasing Threadies tonight fingers crossed for 1.2m+

Regards Scott.

Re: Karee Marine - Excellent Service

Good to see a positive post. There are a lot of good dealers out there who get little recognition for going that little extra.
    Good onya karee marine and BLA.
    Cheers
    Ray

I had a similar experience with BLA.

Purchased a second-hand three-year-old Minn Kota RT55 from another Ausfisher.

After two weeks it stopped working. Took it to BLA who discovered a leak in the engine. They totally re-built the entire electric engine, fixed the area causing the leak, tested it, cleaned it up and replaced a few other parts - all in three days.....

When I went to pick it up I was greeted with a "this shouldn't have happened to this product" and was charged a total of $0.

To say I was pleasantly surprised is a huge understatement.....

BTW leak was not the fault of former owner but caused by the poor tensioning of bolts in the original assembley.

Regs

Pete

Very nice to hear mate, you wonder whether you would get that attention to detail and service from the other brands of electric motors out there nowdays ?
    If men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, politicians must be from uranus ?

Its good to hear a good thing about a dealer now and then.

I just bought a boat from Karee Marine and i can vouch for Trevor there he is a good bloke and nothing seems to be too much trouble
    By the way i wought a 4.8metre estuary track pro he he am in love with two boats now

It is Karee Marine that I am looking at getting a 20hp 4stroke mercury

Ausfish Platinum Member bigjimg's Avatar

Just saw this post.Trevor at Karee= top fella.Nothing to much trouble and free with the advice and fishing tips is a very keen angler.Had my boats serviced there and deserves the positive critisism mentioned here.Do yourselves a favour if you are in the general area and take your boat there for service.Jim
    Haines Signature "FinaLeigh" 580F 135 Optimax
    CH 81 & 72 VHF

yep i agree very good to do business with. I purchased my 4.4 makocraft eto from him. Does his best to help you out. They have a good range of boats to view . Well worth the trip to look at his yard.

G'day,

It's great to hear about good service, good selling and good advice. Perhaps this site needs a dedicated page for praise of those in the industry who look after customers - even if the manufacturers don't always play ball.

Regards,

White Pointer