Thread: swains

swains

Hi guys,

I have a booked a boat for the swains reef trip this year .. I have been doing this trip for 7 years now and absolutely love the time away and once u work out the fishing out there its unreal.. Now im the organiser for thi trip and im chasing 1 or more people for the dates of 25th april to 2nd of may.. If anyone is interested its the newest boat of the fleet called iron joy ..its amazing boat wit centre console boats as dories instead of just tinnys.. Email me and i will send u the photos and information. Its a bunch of sunny coast guys that are all very keen fisherman..We have enough people but couple more is always good. So if your keen on some very good fishing gimme a msg. We are leaving in 5and bit weeks yippee

thanks

Re: swains

i think ironjoy is skippered by robbie benn ?
    his father kevin has the grayscout, on my first trip on the grayscout robbie was a deckie (early 90s)
    haven't been on the ironjoy have seen her at the gladstone wharves very impressive
    she looks the goods, especially with the good dories
    good luck
    cheers brian

Brian, Robbie is the skipper of the Iron Joy and his dad does the Greyscout.

I went out last year on the Iron Joy awsome trip and I'm booked to go again in August this year, I would recommend this trip to anyone well worth the money. The boat is well setup, got to love the big duck board on the back for fishing

Gotta be some keen fishos on the sunny coast up for a trip

I would need more up to date movies than Lord of the Rings!

Maybe next year, Swains IS on my list...

Cheers,

tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Yeh definately lord of the rings not a real fishing trip movie Yeh mate we will be doing swains again next year so will let u no how we go..