Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad Charter ( Beware These Clowns)

Re: Bad Charter ( Beware These Clowns)

I can vouch for this post, i do not know MONOSTRETCHO however i went with same company around 2 years ago and i kid you not the post sounds like i wrote it... they were totally hopeless and we caught EXACTLY the same fish , 2 reef sharks and some undersize sweeties. The boat was pathetic and if i had not brang my own rods i would have been using handlines. We trolled forever and got zip too.

Thumbs down from me, sounds like they haven't changed in 2 years.. i'm surprised they are still in business!!!

[quote=dicko1980;949317]For your interest MonoStretcho the business is now up for sale, I hope they aren't expecting the name to be a selling point from what what I've read here but I don't know what the extra $225 000 is for if the boat is valued at $475 000.

Cheers
    Dicko1980[/quote

what a crackup $600,000 too much
    quote of the day ( guns don`t kill people fathers with pretty daughters do ) !!:wink:

Thanks for the heads up. Im heading up that way in a couple of months too.
    Was tossing up between taking charter or hire own boat - decision made.
    Thanks again.

Cin

I think they need someone else to spell check the add.

Geez they are asking someone to hand over $700 grand and yet the ad hasn’t even been spell checked.....

Jim

Last edited by Jungle Jim; 06-01-2009 at 09:00 AM. Reason: got so excited by add....
    What would Macgyver do . . . . . ?

Just had a quick look through the ad.... “constant repeat client-elle...” (sic)

Judging by what i’ve read here sounds unlikely.

Hey MONO.....

"all offers will be seriously concidered" (sic)

Want to go halves in it then - $50k each. Pm me we’ll put an offer in to be concidered...

Jim
    What would Macgyver do . . . . . ?