Thread: GC spit

GC spit

Does anyone know if the kingies are still around the spit? Thinking about going for a spin tomorrow morning or would I be better of going to burleigh heads? If the kingies are there will target them and if not I will try for the trevs and tailor if there around.

Cheers, Mick.

Re: GC spit

Mate, I am going kingie fishing there tomorrow too. Around 11 will be there, get live bait through right down under a balloon and they HAMMER it. We should maybe catch up/

Tom

If the fish are still biting I'll be there but if not I'll be leaving around then.

Cheers, Mick.

there is a lot of Fresh run off from the Creeks, the Gold Coast has copped a flogging the last 2 nights.
    Havent checked the Seaway but Tally, Currumbin and the Tweed are pumping chockie fresh out.
    Maybe plan your trip around an in coming tide
    Hight tide at 10:30am Tomorrow

Thanks mate, was planning to get there around 3am. How are the trevs around your way? Dosent the fresh fire up the tailor and jew? A livie might be worth ago...

Cheers, Mick.

been quiet for Trevs down here
    A livie for a Jew would be worth a shot

Yea I'll be throwing out a livie if I get one. Where is the best spot to get livies of the Jetty? I'll need one quickly so I can just watch the rod and eat lunch ;p

Tom