Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Member names

Re: Member names

when i was fishing at hervey bay with dad iwas about 10 he was showing me how to scale clean etc when i tried it he told me it looked like i was plucking a chook because of mess i made !!but now ive perfected the plucking !!
    don't take life to seriously no one gets out alive anyway l !

Blueboy. It actually should have been "Bluesboy" because of my love of blues music. I'm hopeless on a keyboard, so now I'm Blueboy instead. Cheers, Greg

being without boat and landbased atm, around structure is the only place i land a fish, weather is be a rock wall, inlet or bridge/warf pylons it has yeilded me some good catches in the bris river.

cheers

Mine well I used to live in Tassie and fished for trout every other day now I live in QLD and spend most of my fishing time chasing Barra and jacks so year slightly tropical so there it is Tropicaltrout

Well I am a holden freak and love a chevy motor. plus everyone one calls me Jay so ChevyJ it is

Upstart, named after the best place in the world...Cape Upstart

Quote Originally Posted by upstart View Post
    Upstart, named after the best place in the world...Cape Upstart
    Geez, I'm glad you cleared us up on that one matey !
    Don.
    "Magpie Navy." VHF 73.

It was a Woman who drove me to Drink......
    ....and I never gave her money for the Petrol......

Magella.
    After my nickname I was given while working in Kakadu as a guide. I worked for an aboriginal company called Magella Tours,[named after Magella Creek] So the local aborginals called me Johnny Magella. Back in Qld everyone knows me as Foxie but that name was taken when I joined Ausfish.

Cheers Foxie

Was wondering where that one came from Foxie

cbruh1 was my high school user name, first letter of your firat name then first 4 letters of your last name and then 1

Callum Bruhn, cbruh1. its stuck with me for life now as it is my user name for so many things and i cant be bothered to start remembering a new one.
    Cheers Callum

Mine is the joining of mine and my wifes nick names MAZ- Marilyn and TEZ- Terry making it MAZTEZ
    Cheers Tezza

SEAMAID

Have been a servant of the sea all of my 63 years and hope to continue many more.
    cheers Ged

Everyone just calls me 'Nic', I dread hearing 'Nicole' because it usually means I'm in trouble about something. "NICOLE did you let the sinker hit the paintwork?" "NICOLE did you leave this filleting knife here?"

And then magically my moniker changes to 'Honey Bunny' when Mr Alchemy wants me to order in some more tackle.

Hey Nic I can see the logic in that.

Mine was originally Sooty66, which came from blowing shit up, namely power supplies on PC's and 66 year that I started causing trouble for my parents.

But then something went wrong with my lovely Ausfish account which couldn't be fixed so I ended redoing it and after a few beers typed my name rather than a fictitious log-in so, I am now hiding in plain sight.
    Fillet and Release Squad