Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Member names

Re: Member names

I was andy on another forum till another andy came along (impostor) so I then became the TheRealAndy. And yes, my name is Andy.

i once posted under a different name , then i met Cheech ( long time ago in a sea far far away) so from then on we became Cheech and Chong, long live C & C Charters, many fish we have caught, yes young one's we can show you the power of the force, many frames we have.....
    \
    Cheers,
    Chong

mine is a combination of my nickname Sleepy (had it since i was about 17 - and bestowed upon me by relatives and friends because of my ability to find a spot to curl up and go to sleep in any sized boat in any sea conditions - usually on a satrday morning after a big night out friday night) and my first name Greg.

I think the clincher was in a 4.5m quinnie centre console, in a 3m swell, and 20knot winds off jervis bay one saturday morning.....and no i wasnt seasick....just knackered from the late night and belly full of grog the night before.....and i still caught the first fish of the trip.....a 5kg kingie.

Greg

Fan of johnny depp and read in his audiobiography (around the time i joined this site) one of his alias' he uses when booking into hotel rooms is Noodlemantra. Thought it was strange and adopted it as my own. Its also my Halo call sign. Halo one, hang em high, rockets only. Noodles for short.

Real name is matt and im an exercise physiologist/strength and conditioning coach in brisbane. NQ'er at heart. Cant wait for Rnd 1 suncorp stadium next year. go cowboys.

Mine was first used on a drag race forum, i race drag bikes. Kept the same user name on all forums. Some people have questioned if iam the same person. Leigh

Quote Originally Posted by Didley View Post
    Your a genius Tug, Merry Christmas

Cheers Yeldid
    Thanks Didley( alias Yeldid ) it isnt very often people recognise true Genius.
    Tug
    Not all tools are usefull.
    Nappies and politicians should be changed regularly for the same reason..

Started at a remote farmhouse on a dark and windy day. Undercover police chickens, and a getaway car. But that is all I am allowed to reveal.

Mine comes from an uncanny ability to catch catfish in almost any place,an ability I have had since I was a kid.

Cheers Craig

Once a year i stalk the starky river and surrounding creek systems in FNQ ...

I'm snagking, because, quite simply, I am the king of snagging up

I could find the only snag on a sand bar and lose my equipment to it
    I Fish, I catch, I SNAG

Last names Reid.
    Didn't want to use tosser
    CHEERS
    REIDY

Self explanatory.

Like a lizard at the moment.

Rod
    My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by mowerman View Post
    Self explanatory.

Like a lizard at the moment.

Rod
    Too much time in the sun, Rod?

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Hi All,

Mine is the initial of my 4 sons.
    Jarred, Regan, Blair & Kyle.

Cheers
    Mark..
    Never enough time or days in the week to go fishing.

same old same old- mine is an automatically issued one off another forum - seems sensible to use it everywhere as i have a crap memory.