Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outstanding Generosity

Re: Outstanding Generosity

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    well guys..thanks but it really was a gesture we make every year to one charity or another in memory of mum and dad. Just glad that VMR appreciate the donation.

Mods..can ya lock this thread please..I can do without any more embarrassment.
    Nothing to be embarassed about ... thanks for supporting the community.
    Cheers
    Ps Blown your cover though

Good on'ya Greg and Sue.
    For the people that know this couple this would not come as a surprise especially those members that attent the Rod Building Weekends.
    Greg,i think even if you had words with the man himself this won't be getting locked any time soon.

Cheers Dazza

Bloody computers!! You can never get them to work properly when you want them to.

Keep trying Mods, I'm sure you'll get that 'Lock" function to work in due course.

Let's not forget the old adage: "behind every good man there's a good woman".

This is particularly true in Greg's case with his lovely wife Sue, who incidentally, has a wicked sense of humour.

TOL

You embarrassed yet Greg??
    Goodo matey on your 'contribution'

PS The cook wants to know where you got your shirt. Or should I be asking Sue as you (hey, that rhymes couldn't be bothered shopping for such frivolities.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    You embarrassed yet Greg??
    Goodo matey on your 'contribution'

PS The cook wants to know where you got your shirt. Or should I be asking Sue as you (hey, that rhymes couldn't be bothered shopping for such frivolities.
    The shirt is from a shop in Montville..I could not resist getting that one..but she made me buy another with "GRUMPY OLD MAN" on the front of it.
    They have a huge range and they put them on the shirt of your choice while you wait.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldlegend View Post
    Bloody computers!! You can never get them to work properly when you want them to.

Keep trying Mods, I'm sure you'll get that 'Lock" function to work in due course.

Let's not forget the old adage: "behind every good man there's a good woman".

This is particularly true in Greg's case with his lovely wife Sue, who incidentally, has a wicked sense of humour.

TOL
    LOL TOL..might have to have a chat with the big fella...perhaps get some Mods that know what they are doing..hehe.

Well done Greg we all need more people like you in this world!
    It's a pitty we can't embarrasse you more. Oh hang on let me do my best..

Legend Pinhead

Cheers,'
    Greg

Nicely done! It's great to see that we have at least two 'genuine' human beings in our midst.