Classifieds

Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1693
  1. #91

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    MAN UP !!!! Deano ....... Storm into the room ...... get on the knees & grovel

    Chris
    no groveling needed, she has already made plans for us to go to summerset dam boxin day as her brother will be camping there with the kids, nite or two, fishin for bass and of corse beer...i didnt even mention north. best plan she has ever made, all good, will be at mondy 15th jan for 4 days anyways but it was a good idea.!!! got me twitchin...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  2. #92

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    no groveling needed, she has already made plans for us to go to summerset dam boxin day as her brother will be camping there with the kids, nite or two, fishin for bass and of corse beer...i didnt even mention north. best plan she has ever made, all good, will be at mondy 15th jan for 4 days anyways but it was a good idea.!!! got me twitchin...
    yes i just got informed that the chief has to work the next day after boxing day so im ut as well damm i got to find a weekend free i want to get up there before bub is born but not looking good you bloke teasing me with trip plans

  3. #93

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    i might have to do a sneaky trip, scope the place out. think its closer tan mondy

  4. #94

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    i might have to do a sneaky trip, scope the place out. think its closer tan mondy
    hey chewy, might try for one or two also, havent been out there for a few months,last time was freezin and windy, and yep no fish..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  5. #95

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    freezing????? wat the??? illll be a no show if its below 15 at night

  6. #96

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    are extras allowed or is it limited number for this journay i seem to miss my invite nath i think the posty keep it
    Nah mate never sent them Just a breif thought really may go may not, it will be a quick trip, on the h2o for two days with a swag as comfort. So yeah not 100% yet around the 50% so yeah see what happens.

    I thought you were out you were saying there's no more barra trip till next muster or something, the power of IBD takes all pain away and fear of the female one... good stuff

  7. #97

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    freezing????? wat the??? illll be a no show if its below 15 at night
    harden up chewy, that was months ago, prob wont get below 20 in march, if it does rum and fires...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  8. #98

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Nah mate never sent them Just a breif thought really may go may not, it will be a quick trip, on the h2o for two days with a swag as comfort. So yeah not 100% yet around the 50% so yeah see what happens.

    I thought you were out you were saying there's no more barra trip till next muster or something, the power of IBD takes all pain away and fear of the female one... good stuff

    yeah after brians report and a started reading lyndons book im getting keen and i love to see a silver flash again and i now have the chief convinced to do a trip in june and we are going to book a house or cabin if we are on our own whitto sounds keen for a winter trip and think my mate mick and his with kim will come up too as he prefers house and cabin rather then tent plus mum will be confortable with bub in the house too so we will make a decsion soon to pay depsiot

  9. #99

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    no rum or set up the boxing ring. thouh pretty sure i wouldmt win the fight. even if it was against kimmy
    nope 15 is it

  10. #100

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    woohoo post 100.
    Sorry I've been a bit quiet.You might say I've been in the doghouse.
    Subject to being locked up again - I'll be there with bells on and rocket fuel in hand.
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

  11. #101

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Dave your in mate good stuff.

    Simon, yes the winter trips will be on this coming year, will have a good hard crack i reckon, just got to make it through the summer, with the trips to mondy and jackin every other chance I am realy enjoying it. oh and Borumba too that will be fun.

  12. #102

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Dave your in mate good stuff.

    Simon, yes the winter trips will be on this coming year, will have a good hard crack i reckon, just got to make it through the summer, with the trips to mondy and jackin every other chance I am realy enjoying it. oh and Borumba too that will be fun.
    Good to see that plans are being made for some winter trips , but I've got to say ...... After seeing the latest fishing DVD , I reckon a cod trip down to Copeton in April would be sensational ....... the place looks pretty cool & those cod look like crackers ....... might have to write that one up in my 2009 fishing diary ( Yes- I've got one )

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  13. #103

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Dave your in mate good stuff.

    Simon, yes the winter trips will be on this coming year, will have a good hard crack i reckon, just got to make it through the summer, with the trips to mondy and jackin every other chance I am realy enjoying it. oh and Borumba too that will be fun.
    yes winter trip in a house will be the go for me gunner take the girls and do the week of the show and labour day week as i only need to take 2 days to get the hole week off and bub will be 4 months old then so should be fine mum can chill in the house and me and kaitlyn can go for a fish or me on my own

  14. #104

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Good to see that plans are being made for some winter trips , but I've got to say ...... After seeing the latest fishing DVD , I reckon a cod trip down to Copeton in April would be sensational ....... the place looks pretty cool & those cod look like crackers ....... might have to write that one up in my 2009 fishing diary ( Yes- I've got one )

    Chris
    Hi Chris.
    There was a Cod caught here in the fishing comp last weekend that went I meter ...........not by me .........lots of Yellas, Catfish & redfin, & a few more smaller cod........

    A lot of Cod are caught here around the magic meter !!!!!! my best is only 87cm.....

    Now is normally the best time (straight after the spawning season)...not realy sure about April i know it is just before the frosts start......... i will get some more info & let you know....

    Cheers Baz

  15. #105

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Ehsman View Post
    Hi Chris.
    There was a Cod caught here in the fishing comp last weekend that went I meter ...........not by me .........lots of Yellas, Catfish & redfin, & a few more smaller cod........

    A lot of Cod are caught here around the magic meter !!!!!! my best is only 87cm.....

    Now is normally the best time (straight after the spawning season)...not realy sure about April i know it is just before the frosts start......... i will get some more info & let you know....

    Cheers Baz

    Hi Baz ....... Here as in Borumba or Copeton ??? SILLY ME >>>> YOU'RE FROM INVERELL

    Mate any info on Cod would be awesome ...... as they are on my list of things to catch
    I know there are some good impoundments to catch cod in Qld ....... but Granite country is something else ( according to a couple of people that I've spoken to) - Once I relocate to Brisbane ........ It would only be 5 or so hours away

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us